What kind of harassment are you experiencing in your center?

705red

Browncafe Steward
More hasn't been causing a lot of problems lately (Believe me, I know THAT won't last!), so I've had to branch out to other things. Banning and spell checking are working for me right now!
Some body's eyeball is getting to big for their bridges!

PAS'd out

This ain't rocket science
One minute before our start time we are being instructed (commanded) to grab our safety books and go to a specific area.

dillweed

Our center has solved this by placing an "anger and resentment" bucket by the P/T time clock. P/Ters are told to leave these items here when they punch out and to retrieve them when they come in the following morning. So far it seems to have worked out well.

We've got something like that at our center; called the toilet.
Put the crap in and flush. Good thing about it is that we cannot retrieve it the next day. Have to wait for a pt sup to dish out another turd. :happy-very:

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
One minute before our start time we are being instructed (commanded) to grab our safety books and go to a specific area.

they are on us to learn the safety recitals on our time or face the consequences, as its part of the job and we are paid to know it.
they have been threatening to take us in the office one by one with a steward and recite verbatim the ten point and 5 seeing habits. its being ensued that we will be fired if we dont know them. nothing has happened as of yet.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
they are on us to learn the safety recitals on our time or face the consequences, as its part of the job and we are paid to know it.
they have been threatening to take us in the office one by one with a steward and recite verbatim the ten point and 5 seeing habits. its being ensued that we will be fired if we dont know them. nothing has happened as of yet.

I have said this before; it is NOT a condition of our employment to be able to successfully regurgitate acronyms and buzzwords on cue. We are not parakeets. They can insinuate all they want to that you will be fired for failing to memorize them, but its all BS and they know it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have said this before; it is NOT a condition of our employment to be able to successfully regurgitate acronyms and buzzwords on cue. We are not parakeets. They can insinuate all they want to that you will be fired for failing to memorize them, but its all BS and they know it.

Yeah, yeah...betcha can name the five shooting habits.

1) Aim high in shooting if over 100 yards.
2) Get the big picture with a scope.
3) Keep your eyes moving for deer.
4) Leave yourself an outhouse close to your stand.
5) Make sure the other hunters see you by wearing an orange vest.

over9five

Staff member
Yeah, yeah...betcha can name the five shooting habits.

1) Aim high in shooting if over 100 yards.
2) Get the big picture with a scope.
3) Keep your eyes moving for deer.
4) Leave yourself an outhouse close to your stand.
5) Make sure the other hunters see you by wearing an orange vest.

LOL! That was great!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Everything you ever needed to know you learned (in kindergarten.........wasnt that a book) hunting class.:happy-very:
Great post, and may help some learn it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Is it poaching if you hit one with your chevy truck and drive it home with no headlights, perched precariously on your hood?
I didnt think so.