What kind of truck was I driving for peak?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I did some seasonal help driving for UPS. I was in a small bread truck. I believe its number was 576533..... Is this truck called a P57 or is it a P500? It took gasoline as its fuel. Also, what is gross vehicle weight of these vehicles? Curiosity.....
Haha we've got one of these for peak the past couple of years. We call it the clown car

browner89

I had a hybrid p1000 if that's a thing. I know the car number was 152139

Your car # is a unique serial # for that specific vehicle, it doesn't mean anything to us, but management can easily recognize that number if they ever wanted to find out who YOU are, if they cared enough.

GatoBrown

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1451770438.612220.jpg

jaker

trolling
I did some seasonal help driving for UPS. I was in a small bread truck. I believe its number was 576533..... Is this truck called a P57 or is it a P500? It took gasoline as its fuel. Also, what is gross vehicle weight of these vehicles? Curiosity.....
It sounds like a 700 , how did the back door open
Did it look like this

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    720.8 KB · Views: 216

jaker

trolling
All of our P 7's start with a 6 number. Our P'5s start with a 51****. We do have one P 5 that is visibly larger then the others. A P 57 maybe. Still starts with a 51 number.
I have always called mine a 700 because it bigger then the 5 and smaller then all the other ones , now we have the new 8's coming in and it's still smaller

So call it by is real name which I really don't know , but it looks like the one in the picture except mine takes gas

Also I just thought about this you might have never seen that set of truck numbers because different requirements for states emissions