What packages have you delivered, preloaded, etc that made you laugh

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Case of water, Adam and eve (only know this because I had to tape the box), onions, huge box of slim jims, live plants, single pack of Starburst was next day air.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Starburst more than likely had drugs in it. No one is paying that type of money on a pack Starburst
I was going to say this.

Best thing I ever saw was when I was preloading. A box came out of a trailer pretty smashed so the clerk opened it to make sure it wasn't damaged. It ended up being a very large black self pleasuring device. After we had our laughs the clerk was like "I bet so and so is going to be happy to get this today"

Turns out I graduated with the girl who ordered it. She was pretty hott too, I should have asked to deliver it ;)

Tiredbrown

Professional box jockey
I have delivered cases of anal ease to an Aids clinic. Also I had a box of vibratory cleaner that was going to an adult store break open.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You don't work at ups anymore but you stick around here to seek validation to some strangers on the internet because no one cares about you in real life. You amuse me

Like a clown

And @cosmo1 probably did more at ups and for ups than you ever will.

You really show with every thread you start, that you have the mentality and intelligence of a dumb teenager.

I'm sure you really hurt his feelings too. He's collecting a FT pension and you're working for scraps on the preload.

Sounds like you're the one who needs constant validation with the 800 useless threads you start

MC0493

House getting 8 packages all around 35 pounds or so, was a pita. One blew open, it was :censored2:ing bags of mulch. Lazy people can't be bothered to go to the store for mulch. Delivered an anchor, drag slicks, get some amusing things. Buddy of mine at fedex says he gets cheese that reeks.