What PreWorkout or Vitamins work best for you?

Loyal Teamster

I've been using Jack3d, just finished a bottle. I feel like BAM when using Jack3d, i've felt a significant improvement in performance.

I was wondering what you guys use & the effect?

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

jtttntnt1

M5 has been doing great for me!! And it allows you to mix your own doses it has the creative seperate from the pre workout And lets you add your on amount

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I've been using Jack3d, just finished a bottle. I feel like BAM when using Jack3d, i've felt a significant improvement in performance.

I'd recommend a tall glass of STFU with your breakfast every morning. You could use it.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've been using Jack3d, just finished a bottle.

I used this stuff for just over 2 weeks and had to stop. The effects of it workout wise were INSANE. I went from benching 45 pounds dumbbells to 70 pound dumbbells for 15 reps in just over two weeks. I felt like a beast. BUTTTTTTTTTT........it turns out one of the side effects from some people taking this was some short-term (like, while taking it) ED caused by the
1,3-dimethylamylamine in it. I found it more important to have extra pump in the bedroom than it was to have the extra pump in my workout, so I handed it over to another driver at work who didn't suffer from this.

stink219

Best supplements:
Breakfast - 2 Bowls of Lucky Charms
An 8 ball
Red Bull

Lunch - Fish Tacos
Water
A sleeve of Oreos
A happy ending

Dinner - Any red meat
Veggies
3-4 dark beers
1000 mg Vicodin

11pm snack- Any chick In iPhone roulette.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Best supplements:
Breakfast - 2 Bowls of Lucky Charms
An 8 ball
Red Bull

Lunch - Fish Tacos
Water
A sleeve of Oreos
A happy ending

Dinner - Any red meat
Veggies
3-4 dark beers
1000 mg Vicodin

11pm snack- Any chick In iPhone roulette.

sutter-fired.gif

p228

I'm using White Flood stacked with Hemavol right now. Good energy and pumps.

I've tried DS Craze but that stuff is just too intense. I could feel the effects four hours later. Just walking up a ladder at work my heart would be racing. Preworkouts work different for everyone.