What shipper do (did) you hate to deliver the most & why?

Fnix

I hate UPS when they ship their own automotive parts to our building. I get axles, leaf springs, gears, tires, and bumpers and have to carry them to automotive from the irreg bay.

Pottery Barn needs to be the target of a terrorist attack...

And Party Lite candles in the back of a package car in the middle of summer?? Ugh... The smell of those melon candles makes me sick to my stomach now... :sick:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
any one remember those stupid chinese woks ???? everyone was getting them and how about the suzanne summers thigh master also delivered 6 packs of some new pepsi product!!!!

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Anyone remember Jane Fonda's treadmill? Must have delivered over 100 of them in one month then returned at least 101 of them the next.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I also hate Crickets, tractor tires, and "move-ins" the people who use us instead of a moving company to ship 20 to 50 overstuffed, poorly packed, busted up from the inside out garbage.

Box_Junkie

It may sound odd but if you were me you'd understand. Walgreens....The one in my area wants me to ONLY use the recieving door (one in back with the buzzer that they ignore). And if anything is for pharmacy, they won;t sign, I have to walk through the store and hope the pharmacist is not busy, cause lord knows i have to wait till they're done with every customer. Half the time I wait a min. or 2 and put it in as NI1, NI2 etc... Eventually it builds up and they will be waiting the next day at the door to get their stuff all pissed and what not...:happy-very:

govols019

You smell that?
I guess ALL Walgreens are like that. I give them exactly two minutes after I hit the buzzer and then they get a DR notice. The Fed-Ex guy does the same.

ncamara

I guess ALL Walgreens are like that. I give them exactly two minutes after I hit the buzzer and then they get a DR notice. The Fed-Ex guy does the same.

Some will actually sign the pharmacy ones too. Depends on who answers the door. If they don't then you get two stops out of the deal, I guess.

Cementups

Box Monkey
xbox 360's that were repaired for the 1000th time.

delivering the empty bax isn't so bad but 2 weeks later delivering the return and needing a sig is a PITA. they even call the cusomter aheadof time and tell them it is coming and then people can't be home or redirect it.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
they even call the customer ahead of time and tell them it is coming and then people can't be home or redirect it.

Thats the reason I feel no pity to try and make a second attempt when an OMS sends me a message. I tell her if they want me I'll be on such and such street.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
Anybody delivering those Amish heaters that are in the USA today? Picking up alot lately that quit working.

i had three of them last week. havent picked them up yet. one woman was so happy to see me that she gave me some cookies and a glass of milk like i was santa or something.

rod

Retired 22 years
Has anybody had any feedback on those Amish heaters? If they are anything like their dorky advertising you can probably count on picking a lot back up. (if they will take them back)

LKLND3380

Anybody delivering those Amish heaters that are in the USA today? Picking up alot lately that quit working.

Maybe they will be an "open package on the belt." Then we can check the unit on the preload to see if it works or RTS it as a damage... It's getting a little cool on the preload...:wink2:

U

UPS Driver

DishNetwork empty boxes and call tags that get sent to people so they can sent back their dish and receiver. the house is either vacant because they have already moved or in case of call tags they have already dropped off the box at a ups store or somewhere else using the ARS label that came with the empty return box they got 2 weeks ago.

sryno

TGIF@1845
Purina Dog Food...The big 64 lbs boxes to the Vet. Clinics..2 of them on my route..each get about 16 boxes easy a week..on Tuesdays..Tomorrow,,Great:eek: