What should I do? Help me please.

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by upstatebuckethead, Feb 29, 2016.

1. upstatebuckethead

upstatebuckethead New Member

If I started driving school on 4/15/2013 is that my full time driver start date? I have worked with this company since 09/2000. I was in p/t management from 09/2005 until 4/15/2013 when I became a union employee again. Im in the three year progression and when I first started driving my center manager told me that my full time driver start date is when I started driving school. Now Im being told that my top pay progression will start on 4/30/16. I have called two different HR representatives and they gave me two different full time start dates. I have asked my center manager to help me get to the bottom of this for 5 straight days and he still hasn't found anything out for me. My shop steward doesn't know and fellow drivers don't know. Who should I go to next?

2. dookie stain

dookie stain Well-Known Member

I thought it was the day you delivered your first ground package...at least that's when your progression starts

3. dookie stain

dookie stain Well-Known Member

Write down every single date of every thing you do...you ask five different sups/hr people you'll get five different answers

4. upstatebuckethead

upstatebuckethead New Member

My Center manager and full time sups told me that my full-time and progression starts with driver school. I don't know if that is because I came from p/t management compared to a p/t hourly employee

5. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Call your business agent

6. Edd Orion

Edd Orion Member

They did that to me years ago, but I kept my 1st full time pay stub, and that got my seniority date back to what it was

7. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Look back on your paystubs, when did you get your raises, that should tell you when you'll get your next one.

8. Scottyhawk

Scottyhawk What is it? A brown box. Duh

Your seniority date is the first day you drive after driver orientation class