What should I do?

aiian

Jesus H...

Your options depend highly on your location but in my opinion...

There's nothing wrong with selling a used firearm or two or three to make some extra money. If you're afraid of guns simply respond with "no thanks" and MYOB.

Also, at least here in FL there's nothing wrong with a 19 yr. old MAN owning a handgun.

aiian

LOL, odds are good he isn't doing anything wrong but yeah... report him. You might even get a sweet plastic Sherrif's badge for your efforts.

UPSGUY72

there this guy on the preload I work with and he is trying to sell everyone his handguns and here is the bad thing he is 19 years old and I know he shouldn't even have them because of the law. And also there was a day I ask him for a dollar and he pulled a giant roll of hundernds outta his pocket .should I tell me sups?

Well he hasn't done anything wrong. Laws very from state to state on ownership of guns. In some states you don't need a license you only need not be a felon. In other state you need a FID card and pistol or high power gun permit.

As far as the money goes he could have come into some or sold something and wants to look bad flashing his cash around.

Since he hasn't done anything wrong on UPS property and or off I would mind my own business. My question if if you don't like him why are you asking him for money ???? If I don't like someone I'm not talking to them never mind asking them money.

aiian

Since he hasn't done anything wrong on UPS property and or off I would mind my own business. My question if if you don't like him why are you asking him for money ???? If I don't like someone I'm not talking to them never mind asking them money.

LOL, I missed that gem. This guy can't be serious.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I took it as it was break time and wanted to borrow a dollar for a pop or a candy bar.
Again...if this was someone I'm so uncomfortable working with...I would do without before I asked them for anything. And the other side of the coin is...if I really did have a legitimate problem/complaint with the person...I'd still talk to my steward and BA before I snitched to management.

AndUPSER

I won't go into great detail about the situation because some of the details are sketchy, but we had a guy taken out of service, not fired, because a guy was uncomfortable with something he said. He has some mental problems, and UPS and the local is working with him to get on the right track with his problems.

UPSGUY72

I won't go into great detail about the situation because some of the details are sketchy, but we had a guy taken out of service, not fired, because a guy was uncomfortable with something he said. He has some mental problems, and UPS and the local is working with him to get on the right track with his problems.

Oh man my wife tells me all the time I have issues :its_all_good:I hope no one at works finds out ..:rofl:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm dropping the dime on you on Monday! lol this thread reeks of high school...dramatic...I'm telling on you :bsbullf:
drop dime.jpg
lmfao.