What should I get my wife for our anniversary?

What should I get my Bride for our anniversary?

• Total voters

moreluck

golden ticket member
BusterSquatVariation1a.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Doing well is the best revenge.

Send her a card, kill her with kindness. Let her know your life has gone on, and you hold no ill will. You will screw her mind up so bad, and you wont have to see it to know.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Cut your losses and move on. However it ended it's over now and hanging on to that bitterness will only hurt you. When you don't think about her anymore, you win. jmho.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Send her a card, kill her with kindness. Let her know your life has gone on, and you hold no ill will. You will screw her mind up so bad, and you wont have to see it to know.

Send the card, but not in your handwriting. Make sure the handwriting is nice and girlie. Then add just a tiny hint of perfume to it.

:wink2:

I say go out and be the best bachelor that you can be. Forget that you were married and live your life to the fullest. The more you think about her, the harder it is to free yourself from your past and move on.

Cut your losses and move on. However it ended it's over now and hanging on to that bitterness will only hurt you. When you don't think about her anymore, you win. jmho.
The three best serious answers, IMHO

but then you could send her a Thank You card for your release from a living hell....attached to 28 black roses.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And it is always great to send that thank you card with someone who is going, Oh I dont know, Mexico, Aruba, Hawaii, so they can mail it for you, from there. to somewhere warm, where the women are all beautiful, and you are so enjoying yourself with your newly svelte body, like when you go on the cruise. But thats too far away, so you need to find that vacationer now.