What should we get for losing the day after Thanksgiving??

DSM515

I was thinking about this, next contract is almost certain were gonna lose the day after Thanksgiving as a paid day off. So what do you think we should fight for in return? I'm voting for the day after Christmas as a fair trade.

Cman84

I was thinking about this, next contract is almost certain were gonna lose the day after Thanksgiving as a paid day off. So what do you think we should fight for in return? I'm voting for the day after Christmas as a fair trade.
July 5th so we can get extra hammered celebrating merica on the 4th

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Doubletime for all hours worked on the new Saturday ground if it's a 6th punch and your regular schedule is M-friend, volunteered or forced.

Cman84

Our mgmt team doesnt even know about saturday ground yet.hopefully rural ks doesnt get it.they would lose a lot of money

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Day after Thanksgiving was traded for a Personal Holiday (maybe birthday).
Want to ensure you get your birthday off?
Just a thought.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
It's not too bad as it stands here currently. A "fair"(easy compared to normal) days work plus an extra 8 hrs straight time.
Xtra $ for xmas.

DOK

Not necessarily, Election Day is a holiday at some locations yet is still a regular work day. So if your local is weak, then yeah you might lose it.

rod

Retired 22 years
If I was still working I would pick the 5 of July or the day after my birthday. I hope you people get something in trade but I wouldn't count on it if I were you. Not the way things are going.