What the HD driver in my hood looks like

RTURNSONLY

Well, sometimes a picture is worth a 1,000 words.

1. Patriotic flag hanging from windshield
2. Plenty of customers' boxes inside cab
3. Doubled parked
4. Parked head-in
5. Keys on the ignition
6. Truck left running
7. Who knows how many other violations..??

Sent using BrownCafe App

Attachments

• 1391700140447.jpg
    1391700140447.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 196

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
This is typical..Loaded down with far to many pkgs..to many miles for next to nothing wages...Surprised that the doors are still on that sprinter..the ones at the hd terminal are so beat up along with just about every other truck.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
This is typical..Loaded down with far to many pkgs..to many miles for next to nothing wages...Surprised that the doors are still on that sprinter..the ones at the hd terminal are so beat up along with just about every other truck.
Contractors like bbsam see nothing wrong with this scenario. Turn a blind eye and suck in most of the money. Let the drivers apply for government assistance. Yep, stuff like that.

RTURNSONLY

Aside from the vehicle being left running, who cares about the rest of these 'problems'?
Well, is all about being professional and company image. Not to mention the safety factor by driving around with packages in the cab. Totally class-less, in my humble opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using BrownCafe mobile app

bbsam

Staff member
Well, is all about being professional and company image. Not to mention the safety factor by driving around with packages in the cab. Totally class-less, in my humble opinion.

I thought we had all come to the conclusion that "you get what you pay for". If this is typical, then so be it. But I think the real problem is what it always is: Ground continues to succeed beyond expectations and you'll magnify and exaggerate every possible "problem" to convince yourself that things should go back to the "good ol' days". Wake up. It's not happening.

Goldilocks

Well, sometimes a picture is worth a 1,000 words.

1. Patriotic flag hanging from windshield
2. Plenty of customers' boxes inside cab
3. Doubled parked
4. Parked head-in
5. Keys on the ignition
6. Truck left running
7. Who knows how many other violations..??

Is that the Puerto Rican flag? File is too small. Funny stuff

Sent using BrownCafe App

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You know how much he/she makes?
This is a fact 450 wk..80 to 120 stops with total miles anywhere from 160 to 200 a day.. The word around the terminal is that the conman is due for a big surprise...purple fever is going to hit him hard..you can only lie so much,and this conman is among the best...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Contractors like bbsam see nothing wrong with this scenario. Turn a blind eye and suck in most of the money. Let the drivers apply for government assistance. Yep, stuff like that.

Bingo!! Sammy sees only dollar signs. Who cares if the drivers go to the ER for their medical (and don't pay) and get food stamps? And who cares when they kill someone because they don't have a clue what they're doing? Nobody. Yep, bbsam and Fred...real American business leaders.

bbsam

Staff member
Bingo!! Sammy sees only dollar signs. Who cares if the drivers go to the ER for their medical (and don't pay) and get food stamps? And who cares when they kill someone because they don't have a clue what they're doing? Nobody. Yep, bbsam and Fred...real American business leaders.
I see alot wrong with it but much like you and your inability to organize Express, there's little I can do. You and I are stuck in our respective situations. I'm just not upset about mine.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I see alot wrong with it but much like you and your inability to organize Express, there's little I can do. You and I are stuck in our respective situations. I'm just not upset about mine.
As expected, he's using the organize card once again. Old and lame. Just get us out of the RLA instead of snickering about it all the time. Or do you just automatically approve of everything Fred does no matter how unethical?

bbsam

Staff member
As expected, he's using the organize card once again. Old and lame. Just get us out of the RLA instead of snickering about it all the time. Or do you just automatically approve of everything Fred does no matter how unethical?
LOL. At least somebody is using the "organize card". It would work better if couriers would use the "organize card".

RTURNSONLY

If you indeed see alot wrong with it why, for once, you don't call it by it's name? A total joke. A freaking scam!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You're a one-trick pony, Sammy. You have a lot more power to change things around than I do. All you care about is the cash flow.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
ground.jpg

This big dummy, doesn't know a manager lives two houses, down the block. HA

(thanks to my BFF for sending me this pic just now)

bbsam

Staff member
You're a one-trick pony, Sammy. You have a lot more power to change things around than I do. All you care about is the cash flow.
You have the power and refuse to use it. The facts remain as they have for years. At least you're topped out and have the luxury of hating the circumstances without ever having to do anything about them.

bbsam

Staff member
If you indeed see alot wrong with it why, for once, you don't call it by it's name? A total joke. A freaking scam!

Because a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I don't know why it upsets you so much. You don't work for Ground and it's a joke and doomed to fail and everything else so, really, why does it upset you so? If you want to do good for FDX then fix Express. You have your hands full there.