What the HD driver in my hood looks like

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by RTURNSONLY, Feb 6, 2014.

1. RTURNSONLY

RTURNSONLY Member

Well, sometimes a picture is worth a 1,000 words.

1. Patriotic flag hanging from windshield
    2. Plenty of customers' boxes inside cab
    3. Doubled parked
    4. Parked head-in
    5. Keys on the ignition
    6. Truck left running
    7. Who knows how many other violations..??

Sent using BrownCafe App

Attached Files:

2. ImWaitingForTheDay

ImWaitingForTheDay Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

This is typical..Loaded down with far to many pkgs..to many miles for next to nothing wages...Surprised that the doors are still on that sprinter..the ones at the hd terminal are so beat up along with just about every other truck.

3. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Contractors like bbsam see nothing wrong with this scenario. Turn a blind eye and suck in most of the money. Let the drivers apply for government assistance. Yep, stuff like that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

You know how much he/she makes?

5. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Aside from the vehicle being left running, who cares about the rest of these 'problems'?

6. RTURNSONLY

RTURNSONLY Member

Well, is all about being professional and company image. Not to mention the safety factor by driving around with packages in the cab. Totally class-less, in my humble opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using BrownCafe mobile app

7. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

I thought we had all come to the conclusion that "you get what you pay for". If this is typical, then so be it. But I think the real problem is what it always is: Ground continues to succeed beyond expectations and you'll magnify and exaggerate every possible "problem" to convince yourself that things should go back to the "good ol' days". Wake up. It's not happening.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

9. ImWaitingForTheDay

ImWaitingForTheDay Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

This is a fact 450 wk..80 to 120 stops with total miles anywhere from 160 to 200 a day.. The word around the terminal is that the conman is due for a big surprise...purple fever is going to hit him hard..you can only lie so much,and this conman is among the best...

10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Bingo!! Sammy sees only dollar signs. Who cares if the drivers go to the ER for their medical (and don't pay) and get food stamps? And who cares when they kill someone because they don't have a clue what they're doing? Nobody. Yep, bbsam and Fred...real American business leaders.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. bbsam

I see alot wrong with it but much like you and your inability to organize Express, there's little I can do. You and I are stuck in our respective situations. I'm just not upset about mine.

12. Cactus

As expected, he's using the organize card once again. Old and lame. Just get us out of the RLA instead of snickering about it all the time. Or do you just automatically approve of everything Fred does no matter how unethical?

13. Cactus

Uh, there's this certain group of people. They're called customers.

14. bbsam

LOL. At least somebody is using the "organize card". It would work better if couriers would use the "organize card".

15. RTURNSONLY

RTURNSONLY Member

If you indeed see alot wrong with it why, for once, you don't call it by it's name? A total joke. A freaking scam!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using BrownCafe mobile app

16. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

So off topic ... and I need java, but ...

Why does "cactus' avatar," appear to be giving "bbsam," a birdie?

17. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

You're a one-trick pony, Sammy. You have a lot more power to change things around than I do. All you care about is the cash flow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

ground.jpg

This big dummy, doesn't know a manager lives two houses, down the block. HA

(thanks to my BFF for sending me this pic just now)

19. bbsam

You have the power and refuse to use it. The facts remain as they have for years. At least you're topped out and have the luxury of hating the circumstances without ever having to do anything about them.

20. bbsam

Because a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I don't know why it upsets you so much. You don't work for Ground and it's a joke and doomed to fail and everything else so, really, why does it upset you so? If you want to do good for FDX then fix Express. You have your hands full there.