What the HD driver in my hood looks like

RTURNSONLY

I wonder why the OP didn't want to say Puerto Rican Flag but rather "Patriotic ".. Sure the word fits but it led me to think of a confederate flag or something LOL. Its only a PR flag lol

'Cause the blasting salsa music coming out of that truck couldn't let me distinguish between it being a PRican or Cuban flag...I didnt want to offend the driver, get it? ;)

DontThrowPackages

'Cause the blasting salsa music coming out of that truck couldn't let me distinguish between it being a PRican or Cuban flag...I didnt want to offend the driver, get it? ;)
Understandable. Its the same flag, just replace the red with blue strips and you have Cuba. Plus if you happened to see the driver, lighter skin usually PR. Darker skin usually Cuban.

P

prodriver

That flag is very unprofessional, about as bad as the express delivering in a straw hat last summer obviously not company issued.

hypo hanna

That flag is very unprofessional, about as bad as the express delivering in a straw hat last summer obviously not company issued.
My guess is he requisitioned a company hat and was told it isn't in the budget. He found a cheap straw hat to keep the sun out of eyes. Good for him.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I thought we had all come to the conclusion that "you get what you pay for". If this is typical, then so be it. But I think the real problem is what it always is: Ground continues to succeed beyond expectations and you'll magnify and exaggerate every possible "problem" to convince yourself that things should go back to the "good ol' days". Wake up. It's not happening.
The Soviet Union succeeded beyond expectations for decades.

Nothing but nothing lasts forever.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Soviet Union succeeded beyond expectations for decades.

Nothing but nothing lasts forever.

Good analogy. Sub-par products "produced" by employees who could care less about quality or productivity. The elite had their villas and their mistresses and Swiss bank accounts, while the common people got by on potatoes, vodka, and bread. Eventually, it will implode. I'd love to see Fred's head on a stick (figuratively, of course).

bbsam

Staff member
My expectation is that Ground will eventually fail, and that you will no longer have a job in the Ministry if Propaganda.
If you truly believe that (and I suspect that you don't), then you are only peddling your own brand of purple moonshine.

bbsam

Staff member
You seem to think that Ground is God's gift to mankind. What a joke.
How do you come to that conclusion? Because I don't think Ground will fail and I think the law having to do with contractor status has enough gray in it for Pittsburgh to manipulate far into the distant future? That's not a joke. That's an opinion based on what's happened with Ground over the years.

CJinx

There haven't been any earth-scorching lawsuits in a while. I'm sure we'll continue to get failed contractors out there trying to get some money by claiming to be employees and suing. A billion-dollar company will always have a target on it's back.