What the heck is up with Indy?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We left the building at 10:00 this morning. They already bumped our start times to a later time for tomorrow. More late freight I guess.

It's cold in Memphis, and it's impossible to fry chicken or create BBQ. Plus, today Elvis would have turned 80. A local disaster and a hugely significant date in history that will affect the entire system.

P.S. It's cold in Indy too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This company can't do anything on time anymore.

They can eff it up on-time every day. Federal Excuse, when it absolutely, positively might have to be there next week. We suck at something we used to excel at...nothing to be proud of at this dump any more.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm here.
giphy-7.gif

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
They can eff it up on-time every day. Federal Excuse, when it absolutely, positively might have to be there next week. We suck at something we used to excel at...nothing to be proud of at this dump any more.
Further proof that Smith, Thornton and Bronzcek are running this company into the ground is not needed.

dezguy

For a company that has been moving packages for close to a half century, they sure act like this is their first day in business.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Weather issues for a couple of days in Indy. Weather doesn't look to be a factor today. So far, so good for today.

Goldilocks

It's cold in Memphis, and it's impossible to fry chicken or create BBQ. Plus, today Elvis would have turned 80. A local disaster and a hugely significant date in history that will affect the entire system.

P.S. It's cold in Indy too.

Better planning, less hobnobbing with Priscilla.