What the heck is up with Indy?

Goldilocks

Weather issues for a couple of days in Indy. Weather doesn't look to be a factor today. So far, so good for today.

Truck arrived at our station at 0950. Lot's of OT for the past week.$39 to $50 dollars plus an hour of OT....Love it....That's what we call milk money....

Purplepackage

Doublet sort for 3 days becuase of Indy.

Now today Indy was on time but we had a double sort because one of our more local trucks got stuck behind an accident that shut down the road for 3 hours..we can't win

TUT

Isn't that better than a 29 hour week?

It's a game and no one is perfectly certain yet what is better for the worker and how employers will play this.

What I believe is at stake is the hours per week worked, if full time you have to offer medical or pay the Affordable Health act penalty.

Right now it is 30, what is going on is some jobs can deal with 29 hour work weeks, see retail. While others really need workers giving 40.

Those jobs subtracting 11 hours was pushing it, however now they can eliminate just 1 hour and steer clear of being taxed by the Affordable Health Care Act.

I believe that is a good part of what this is about, however I surrender we won't be certain what companies will do if passed.

A lot of economists are trying to sell '15 as the year for the worker to finally get more again, this could be something that goes in the other direction, perhaps.

MAKAVELI

It's a game and no one is perfectly certain yet what is better for the worker and how employers will play this.

What I believe is at stake is the hours per week worked, if full time you have to offer medical or pay the Affordable Health act penalty.

Right now it is 30, what is going on is some jobs can deal with 29 hour work weeks, see retail. While others really need workers giving 40.

Those jobs subtracting 11 hours was pushing it, however now they can eliminate just 1 hour and steer clear of being taxed by the Affordable Health Care Act.

I believe that is a good part of what this is about, however I surrender we won't be certain what companies will do if passed.

A lot of economists are trying to sell '15 as the year for the worker to finally get more again, this could be something that goes in the other direction, perhaps.
It's not going to happen. Obama will veto it and the republicans don't have the votes to override the veto.

Late freight 4 days this week minus Monday. Doesn't help I have an extended area route and the shuttle doesn't get to the meet- up spot til 3pm. I've been clocking out past 8 pm that DEX1s are not approved.

Bankrupt

I encourage everyone at our sta to show up and clock in a start time everyday. A few more people do now than before, but most still call and come in late. If I got be out later I'm getting fedex for all I can.

Sent using BrownCafe App