What the hell happened to the like button!???!

Wish I could send you all the "red" work..............but, I don't have to prove anything to anybody. Initiating things is not my forte.....I only defend myself and no one is going to steam roll over me....EVER !!! People who don't stand up to the problem get steam rolled over by the problem. You are entitled to your opinion....but you're wrong!
I've got your back eve though you might not want/need it. I've never been one who lets women minorities homosexuals or wimps stand alone. For what it's worth I'm scared of some women. They have babies and can get real mean when provoked.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've got your back eve though you might not want/need it. I've never been one who lets women minorities homosexuals or wimps stand alone. For what it's worth I'm scared of some women. They have babies and can get real mean when provoked.
Thanks ! And yes, be afraid be very afraid.......:wink2:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wish I could send you all the "red" work..............but, I don't have to prove anything to anybody. Initiating things is not my forte.....I only defend myself and no one is going to steam roll over me....EVER !!! People who don't stand up to the problem get steam rolled over by the problem. You are entitled to your opinion....but you're wrong!
Take it down a few notches, Norma Rae. My point is...it takes two to tango...and i'm calling you on it. What is this problem that's threatening to steam roll you....Dave? While sometimes lacking in the same sense of humor department, he does have some interesting things to say. I enjoy a good intellectual argument once in a while....he fills that void. I'm wrong? So be it....go post another blueberry muffin recipe or some story about a rainbow and a unicorn....yawn.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
In my profile, it was hidden a bit better:

Settings, General settings (under My Account), go down to Visitor Messaging and then unselect "Enable notifications for new thumbs on your content?"
I disabled the notification thingie in favor of the thumbs tab at the top of the page. Seems less likely to get annoying.

So More's a little bull headed, opinionated, and stuck in her ways. Big deal.

That reminds me. I need to call my mom today.

gingerkat

thumb_up_tm.gif I'm not going to bother with a "thumbs down" either. If I like it's a thumbs up, if I no like, move on...
thumb_up_tm.gif

gingerkat

With 51 thumbs down from one person......it's all a bunch of crap!!!! If I like a post, I'll post that I like it !!
It's passive-aggressive behavior or should I say, a cowardly way of dealing with something or someone. I didn't really read what you were saying or any other post, just wanted to kinda top off on the thumbs up and thumbs down thing. I don't like to read much other than the first post usually (I hate to have my thoughts tainted by others - haha).

If I don't like what someone is saying, I'll definitely post my thoughts on it with a new separate post vs. giving a "thumbs down". I suppose that is why the "like" button was a beautiful thing, but change is inevitable.

Just keep chugging along More and know that you're popular is some special way!? Maybe someone has a cyber crush on you?

moreluck

golden ticket member
2 President Obama! Thumbs Down! roadrunner2012 11-11-2013 - 14:26
3 President Obama! Thumbs Down! roadrunner2012 11-11-2013 - 14:26
4 President Obama! Thumbs Down! roadrunner2012 11-11-2013 - 14:26
5 President Obama! Thumbs Down! roadrunner2012 11-11-2013 - 14:26
6 President Obama! Thumbs Down! roadrunner2012 11-11-2013 - 14:26
7 President Obama! Thumbs Down! roadrunner2012 11-11-2013 - 14:26

Looks like rr is playing the game too.......only it's like a speed record being set......all the same times!!

Nimnim

The Nim
It's only a big deal if people make it a big deal. You can shut off the notifications and there's no restrictions if you receive a lot of thumbs down.

You people just enjoy the pissing match and trying to make yourself seem special.

1b38f9e2.gif

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it's funny because it's like the land speed record for rr.....like this is the Bonneville Salt Flats or something. All the thumbs down are on different posts, all at the same time......which means to me, there was no reading involved, just fast clicking.

This doesn't rate the thumbs up /down system very well. My only defense is posting the 'goings on'.........I don't "thumbs down" posts.........I will report posts that are against the TOS.

gingerkat

Here you go more, send this to those that give you a "thumbs down". I've just taken my 2013 XMas card, but I've tried to make it site safe - lol
03ec07eb-4ba6-468f-938a-f3fd34d1db98.jpg
03ec07eb-4ba6-468f-938a-f3fd34d1db98.jpg