What the hell is happening in Orlando?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Racist? Did I specify a segment of the prison population?

Animals are kept in confined areas for the amusement of humans.

Humans are kept in confined areas for their inability to play well with others.

The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men. 2. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in threeblack men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime.Mar 13, 2012

newfie

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I think you might. if one skin color is locked up more then the other does that mean its being discriminated against ? Would you be complaining if more whites were being locked up longer then blacks or would you be happy?

we have a system that gives those who are convicted a lot of options to appeal.

should we let murderers go free to balance out the statistics .

MAKAVELI

I think you might. if one skin color is locked up more then the other does that mean its being discriminated against ? Would you be complaining if more whites were being locked up longer then blacks or would you be happy?

we have a system that gives those who are convicted a lot of options to appeal.

should we let murderers go free to balance out the statistics .
Is it that hard for you to understand that a black or Hispanic male would be locked up longer for the same crime as a white male? Should we just let all white males out of jail and only keep black and Hispanic locked up?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rich guests were in charge of Disney’s gator policy

Disney World was warned about the alligator problem in its Seven Seas Lagoon but looked the other way because high-paying guests enjoyed feeding the creatures, a report has claimed.

Management had been warned by park staff that guests at the $2,000-a-night waterfront Bora Bora Bungalows were feeding the alligators, but ignored requests to build protective fences, a park insider said, according to TheWrap.

“Disney has known about the problem of guests feeding the alligators well prior to the opening of the bungalows,” the insider told the news site.

“With the opening of the bungalows, it brought the guests that much closer to wildlife. Or, the wildlife that much closer to the guests.”

A San Diego man told CBS News on Thursday that managers dismissed him when he reported seeing a gator go after his 5-year-old son at the park last year.“It was, ‘Those are resident pets, and we’ve known about them for years. And they’re harmless, they’re not going to attack anybody.’

newfie

Is it that hard for you to understand that a black or Hispanic male would be locked up longer for the same crime as a white male? Should we just let all white males out of jail and only keep black and Hispanic locked up?

I think you want to make assumptions based on color and ethnicity rather then the details of each individual case.

I just saw where Charles manson is 81 years old and still locked up. i'm looking for an example of a Hispanic or black murderer who brutally killed a movie star and 6 others in California in 1969 so I can make an equal comparison. or I could assume that the white guy was discriminated against because some other person of color was paroled without being held as long.

MAKAVELI

I think you want to make assumptions based on color and ethnicity rather then the details of each individual case.

I just saw where Charles manson is 81 years old and still locked up. i'm looking for an example of a Hispanic or black murderer who brutally killed a movie star and 6 others in California in 1969 so I can make an equal comparison. or I could assume that the white guy was discriminated against because some other person of color was paroled without being held as long.
If Manson were Black or Hispanic he wouldn't be serving a life sentence. He would've been executed by now. You truly are an ignorant one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men. 2. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in threeblack men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime.Mar 13, 2012
I didn't realize there is suppose to be even-steven when it comes to jail. I just thought you commit a crime, you go to jail....black, white purple or green........that's the way I was taught.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Manson were Black or Hispanic he wouldn't be serving a life sentence. He would've been executed by now. You truly are an ignorant one.
The CA. execution law changed....that's why Manson is still alive at 81....not because he' white. He was death penalty, but CA. did away with death penalty.....all of them changed to life sentences.

rickyb

i was reading the paper at work today, and apparently the shooter said on teh phone to the 911 operator that "he wanted america to stop bombing syria and iraq".

hmmm....

newfie

i was reading the paper at work today, and apparently the shooter said on teh phone to the 911 operator that "he wanted america to stop bombing syria and iraq".

hmmm....

did you miss the many times the shooter swore allegiance to ISIS? hmmm

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How do you suggest to try peace with these warring savages ?
They are always fighting against either themselves or a neighboring tribe .
They are not civilized people , thus a offer of peace to them signals weakness .