What the hell is happening in Orlando?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The term lone wolf is wrong .
According to released statements the shooter told LEO that he had others outside as snipers .

rickyb

How do you suggest to try peace with these warring savages ?
They are always fighting against either themselves or a neighboring tribe .
They are not civilized people , thus a offer of peace to them signals weakness .
ill open the door but you have to walk through it:

chris hedges, ralph nader, glenn greenwald, noam chomsky, jeremy scahill for starters

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The term lone wolf is wrong .
According to released statements the shooter told LEO that he had others outside as snipers .

Almost EVERYTHING the shooter told the police was BULLCRAP. Including his allegiance to terror groups.

He was deranged, he was looking for a final act in his twisted world of mental illness. He made false claims throughout the shooting, but you people believe only the part about ISIS.

This country is doomed.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Almost EVERYTHING the shooter told the police was BULLCRAP. Including his allegiance to terror groups.

He was deranged, he was looking for a final act in his twisted world of mental illness. He made false claims throughout the shooting, but you people believe only the part about ISIS.

This country is doomed.

TOS.

It's only doomed if the OUTs, Baba's, and Newfies of the world get their way.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's only doomed if the OUTs, Baba's, and Newfies of the world get their way.

These guys want to promote ISIS, give them credit, call out their name over and over and praise their recruiting practices. Every maroon who claims an allegiance to ISIS, even though they have nothing to do with them, has had some mental issues, like the guy who used a machete on cops earlier last year.

The man was crazy, but these guys want to believe so badly that ISIS directed the guy to do crap like that.

We have all kinds of crazy people in this country, and allowing them to access weapons that can kill up to 50 people in a matter of minutes is the most irresponsible thing this country can do.

The gun freaks live in some kind of dream world, where they all believe, that someday, they will have to use their arsenals to defend themselves, or take down terrorists.

Its a laughable suggestion, and the kind of paranoia that most gun owners manufacture in their heads.

This man was obviously messed up in the head. We dont know if he was on drugs or misused drugs. We dont know why he did it, other than he was living in a world where he questioned his own sexuality and couldnt seem to cope with it.

He chose to kill people and eventually, knew he would either kill himself or be killed.

ISIS doesnt have time to plot killing gay men in bars.

That suggestion is plain stupid.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, TOS
It's that time of year again, where a place all my loaded guns with the safeties off around the dining room table . And I wait to see which one(s) will shoot me .
I waited over 2 hours this time and darn not one of them took advantage of the opportunity to kill me .
So I guess that you are wrong again , guns don't kill only people do .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey, TOS
It's that time of year again, where a place all my loaded guns with the safeties off around the dining room table . And I wait to see which one(s) will shoot me .
I waited over 2 hours this time and darn not one of them took advantage of the opportunity to kill me .
So I guess that you are wrong again , guns don't kill only people do .

Drink another beer and tell me what happens. Keep drinking until you get the desired results.

TOS.

AutoZone

BrownPower
I will be willing to bet that they will hire trappers at a permanent basis to remove all gators from here on out. Yes they will continue to invade Disney property due to it's local,but I assure you after this Disney is going to pay big and never let it happen again.
Disney has its own fish and wildlife people on staff 24/7.. the Disney property like much of Florida is built on swamp lands.. think of how large Disney property in general may be in your head... now add another half to that and it might give you an idea of the back of the property that is still swamp land that's never been developed on. That's where these gators come from. And those wildlife guys work day and night keeping them back there. Once in a while, a few get by like Mexicans crossing the boarder. It's going to happen. This is Florida.. every body of water inland will have a gator in it at anytime unfortunately.. the worst part of this is, someone called 30 minutes before this attack happened and reported that gator in the water and no one responded because there was a light show on that lake at the time. That's where Disney is at fault and will pay whatever this family wants. They failed to remedy the situation for a show in progress and neglected guest safety.

Johney

Disney has its own fish and wildlife people on staff 24/7.. the Disney property like much of Florida is built on swamp lands.. think of how large Disney property in general may be in your head... now add another half to that and it might give you an idea of the back of the property that is still swamp land that's never been developed on. That's where these gators come from. And those wildlife guys work day and night keeping them back there. Once in a while, a few get by like Mexicans crossing the boarder. It's going to happen. This is Florida.. every body of water inland will have a gator in it at anytime unfortunately.. the worst part of this is, someone called 30 minutes before this attack happened and reported that gator in the water and no one responded because there was a light show on that lake at the time. That's where Disney is at fault and will pay whatever this family wants. They failed to remedy the situation for a show in progress and neglected guest safety.
Now you're an expert on Disney. Apparently they(trappers) don't work day and night cause if they did they REALLY suck at their jobs due to the amount of gators brought out immediately following this attack. I know all about Florida chump I live here too and most likely longer than you.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Now you're an expert on Disney. Apparently they(trappers) don't work day and night cause if they did they REALLY suck at their jobs due to the amount of gators brought out immediately following this attack. I know all about Florida chump I live here too and most likely longer than you.
Well, I live in Orlando (28 years now), and I know this story very well. I'm no expert obviously, but I've heard the experts speak on the matter following the incident. The lake this gator was at was small in comparison to the other massive lakes that are connected(chained) to this one. Which is why it took so long to locate the little boy. Gators can submerge for up to 30 minutes, again, another reason it's hard to locate them. I never heard a number on how many were removed from lakes accessible to patrons of Disney, just the one. But again, I've read/heard from the professionals involved in this about the matter. And stated their words verbatim. Now however you perceive it and want to spin it to fill your brown cafe garbage replies as usual is on you. Have a great day!

And I agree, of their were that many taken out, then yes, they suck at their jobs!

newfie

Drink another beer and tell me what happens. Keep drinking until you get the desired results.

TOS.
upload_2016-6-26_9-26-47.png

newfie

Well, I live in Orlando (28 years now), and I know this story very well. I'm no expert obviously, but I've heard the experts speak on the matter following the incident. The lake this gator was at was small in comparison to the other massive lakes that are connected(chained) to this one. Which is why it took so long to locate the little boy. Gators can submerge for up to 30 minutes, again, another reason it's hard to locate them. I never heard a number on how many were removed from lakes accessible to patrons of Disney, just the one. But again, I've read/heard from the professionals involved in this about the matter. And stated their words verbatim. Now however you perceive it and want to spin it to fill your brown cafe garbage replies as usual is on you. Have a great day!

And I agree, of their were that many taken out, then yes, they suck at their jobs!

jake has 28 years Johnny , you have more years?

and while you too local guys argue about seniority is it true the two year old was wading in a pond at 9 pm at night when alligators tend to feed?

is it also true that people in florida build screened enclosures around their swimming pools in that area because alligators tend to show up in the darnest places?

Johney

jake has 28 years Johnny , you have more years?
In Florida and UPS,Yes
and while you too local guys argue about seniority is it true the two year old was wading in a pond at 9 pm at night when alligators tend to feed?
Sorry never heard that statistic Every alligator attack I've heard about around here is during the day.

is it also true that people in florida build screened enclosures around their swimming pools in that area because alligators tend to show up in the darnest places? I thought they were to keep the mosquito's out? God knows they're HUGE here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
bombing the bad guy stops his violence everytime.

Oh yeah, how did SHOCK and AWE work out for us?

Lets see,

Economic collapse of our country

Thousands of our troops killed

11 trillion dollars spent that we didnt have

Three countries worse than when we invaded them

The collapse of our banking industry.

Tens of thousands of wounded veterans in our country.

YEAH, bombing another country really works.

TOS.