What the hell is happening in Orlando?

Oh yeah, how did SHOCK and AWE work out for us?

Lets see,

Economic collapse of our country

Thousands of our troops killed

11 trillion dollars spent that we didnt have

Three countries worse than when we invaded them

The collapse of our banking industry.

Tens of thousands of wounded veterans in our country.

YEAH, bombing another country really works.

TOS.
MSS_tank.jpg

AutoZone

BrownPower
jake has 28 years Johnny , you have more years?

and while you too local guys argue about seniority is it true the two year old was wading in a pond at 9 pm at night when alligators tend to feed?

is it also true that people in florida build screened enclosures around their swimming pools in that area because alligators tend to show up in the darnest places?
I don't think it was quite 9pm.. it was still daylight out.. and they were there for a show called lights on water presented by the resort they were staying at. Yes the toddler was in about knee high water for him they said. I know my kid wouldn't be in water at all there unless it was a pool, but I know the dangers. Them being from Nebraska, I'm sure they didn't know just how infested our waters are with them. And especially on Disney property, they probably didn't think about it like we would have. It's very tragic.. I have a 5 year old and i just couldn't imagine what that father went thru. They said he grabbed ahold of his son as the gator was retreating and lost his grip.. I'm sure he feels at fault that he wasn't able to save him. Very bad week for Orlando

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
it worked great. every Iraqi that died due to shock and awe was no longer a threat to us.

Yes, I am sure the over 250,000 civilians ( women, children and old people) that we killed were a giant threat to the USA.

Lets see, iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, they didnt threaten the USA, there were no weapons of mass destruction, there were no terrorists coming out of iraq and harming the USA, soooooo....

Killing the civilian population was a good thing in your mind?

TOS.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Now you're an expert on Disney. Apparently they(trappers) don't work day and night cause if they did they REALLY suck at their jobs due to the amount of gators brought out immediately following this attack. I know all about Florida chump I live here too and most likely longer than you.

Well, I live in Orlando (28 years now), and I know this story very well. I'm no expert obviously, but I've heard the experts speak on the matter following the incident. The lake this gator was at was small in comparison to the other massive lakes that are connected(chained) to this one. Which is why it took so long to locate the little boy. Gators can submerge for up to 30 minutes, again, another reason it's hard to locate them. I never heard a number on how many were removed from lakes accessible to patrons of Disney, just the one. But again, I've read/heard from the professionals involved in this about the matter. And stated their words verbatim. Now however you perceive it and want to spin it to fill your brown cafe garbage replies as usual is on you. Have a great day!

And I agree, of their were that many taken out, then yes, they suck at their jobs!

@Johney , Ragin' Jake is an expert on everything, he's a "Honda guy".

Well except for keeping a job at ups without quitting before

And understanding the FT bid process

And auto zone

And pretty much everything

newfie

Yes, I am sure the over 250,000 civilians ( women, children and old people) that we killed were a giant threat to the USA.

Lets see, iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, they didnt threaten the USA, there were no weapons of mass destruction, there were no terrorists coming out of iraq and harming the USA, soooooo....

Killing the civilian population was a good thing in your mind?

TOS.

Iraqi's were killing Iraqi's before we went in at one point amnesty international had it estimated in the millions and now you say they killed 250000 . sounds like they got better.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
is it also true that people in florida build screened enclosures around their swimming pools in that area because alligators tend to show up in the darnest places?

Actually, the screen houses are built to keep bugs out and to help filter the sun.

It wouldn't take a very large alligator to walk right through what is basically just window screen.

TTKU