What the hell is wrong with people ?

705red

Browncafe Steward
UK GUY that was the right thing to do and the decent thing to do. There are alot of us out here that would have done the same thing in that situation.

2 weeks ago i witnessed a motorcycle turning left into the parking lot i was in and this lady making a left out of it. Well she hit him and ran him over with her car, i immediately grabbed my cell phone and called 911 as i ran over to him. At the same time cars on this street were attempting to drive around the accident. This went on for a couple of minutes putting the several of us that were at the scene in harms way as we were helping.

As to ties post excellent post tie, and it does seem that uk has a bulls eye on his back and should be doing everything the right way and according to the methods.

Of course theres bad seeds in lp, theres also bad seeds in every department of every company including ups from all aspects of the operation, union and management.

Uk have you had your panel hearing yet? If not why did they take your uniforms? You are not officially terminated yet! Also if/when you get back to work sign up for direct deposit.