What three questions would you ask Scott Davis?

GoForBroke

Why is it that the cost of my health care has gone up an incedubule amount over the last 3 years and the quality has gone down. yet the union's has improved in quality and cost them nothing?

What are you doing to make the cross from hourly into supervision more enticing? More and more drivers i talk to that would make excellent sups don't want in, they all tell me the same thing "Man, I look at you, and don't want anything to do ith that stress!"

Why with the new package cars is there no size between the p-1000 and p-700? the new 1000's are much bigger and the 700's seem slightly smaller. In some areas the 1000 is too big and yet the 700 does not have the cube capacity for that route.

I would ask him "Why are there so many negative comments here and elsewhere? Does he think it is significant or just a few disgruntled employees? Does he have concerns on where the feelings for our legacy has gone?"

j13501

1. In the last two years, two management committee members have retired, and two management committee "slots" have been eliminated from the committtee. What is your vision for the future look of the management committee?
2. The health care section of UPS logistics continues to increase, so much so, that we added a Health care professional to the UPS board of directors. How much increase do we see in health care logistics moving into 2013?
3. The U.S. small package business is the cash generator that has fueled international growth. Do you see a time in the near future, when we would spin off the small package business into it's own company and it's own stock, so to avoid the increasing costs of being a "union employer" for the overall company?

Bm01555

Why do you continually raise you salary to levels that every prior true born and raised UPS CEO's never would have dreamed of?
Why do you still lose senior managers with years of service because of region and corp. level abuse?
Why do you use a first initial for your name as typical high flying pompous a..holes do?

brownedout

Very good questions from our last two "management" participants. Almost makes me hope CEO Davis will one day hold one of those "town hall" type Q & A sessions that are now popular with politicians. Maybe on upsers.com. What do you think Hoax? Can this fly? Is it feasible? Would CEO Davis be open/receptive to it?

lowlysup

Ok, I may still be too young and gullible...but, I hear these comments daily from sups and managers. I am sick with the way UPS is going. I can sit back, collect my smaller check and retire as soon as possible, or I can remember why I wanted to work for UPS in the first place. What does it take for those of us who still care to take this company back from the accountants? How do we "mobilize"? How do we get the ear of the board or whoever it takes, to get this train back on the tracks?

jeepguy63

Question for the executive compensation committee -
how about we give Scott $10 million stock option for every 10% increase in stock price year over year for five years
stock price 12/30/11 - $76.00 (assume)
12/30/12 price 84.60 - $10 mill to you
12/30/12 price 91.20 - $20 mill to you
etc
so you don't lever up and strip it out - also include a clawback feature if the economic value declines year over year.

Scott - I hope you make Millions more than you make today!

ActionJaxson

My question is: What pay band do you fall under ?

Scott Davis : Makes $13.05 million, His pension and retirement package was hiked by $1.51 million last year. His last pay increase was $2.3 million—a 21 percent increase.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
My question is: What pay band do you fall under ?

Scott Davis : Makes $13.05 million, His pension and retirement package was hiked by $1.51 million last year. His last pay increase was $2.3 million—a 21 percent increase.

It's hard to manage all that money so we'd better give him an extra $14,000 to pay for a financial planner.