What three questions would you ask Scott Davis?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When will the Feedah stretchy pants come in?? The size 52" ain't cutting it in the Worcester building,never mind the Providence one !!They need Brown Robes !!!!!

ikoi62

1. What time do you go home?
2. whats stupid thing are you going to come up with next?
3. When can get rid of the past STUPID things you came up with?

Brownfrown

1. Do you really think the anal pounding drivers get over safety (for a piece of paper and a pin each year) is a superior way to achieve your desired outcome than dishing out a meaningful award for being safe ??

2. Do you think crappy employee morale has no effect on your hallowed "numbers" ??

3. How long has it been since you've driven a route and do you think you could run scratch or under following all of your own methods ??

rocket man

When are you going on the show, "Undercover Boss"?

You know, the show where you disguise yourself and actually do the dirty jobs your actual employees are asked to do? Or TRY to do the job?

I know, only ONE question. But I don't think this one as well as any others by us will ever get answered by S.D.
I THINK THE CAMEREAS and film crew would be noticable in the pkg car. and the grivances that would folllow wow

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Does SD really have any power to do any of these things? There are probably a handful of region and corporate senior managers who come up with 90% of these ideas...and lets not forget corporate ie.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The best response.

Hey, Scott Davis is human.
Why start every question with confrontational "you"?

Almost every question in this thread will put anyone on defense.

Why not start with a friendly, simple, Hello?

Hello isn't a question.
How about: hello Scott, how are you?
Nah, don't think so.
This would likely be the only time I'd ever have his ear for three questions.
I'm not going to waste one on pleasantries.

The best response.

Hey, Scott Davis is human.
Why start every question with confrontational "you"?

Almost every question in this thread will put anyone on defense.

Why not start with a friendly, simple, Hello?
No offense but after working in the real trenches of ups this man definatly doesn't have me at hello. I'm sure working in the supply chain solutions isnt that great but if you've seen and gone though what I and the men and women on the teamster side have gone through in the last 4 or 5 years I would have a lot of hard question and we wouldnt start with hello we would state with what the Hell. I think we are past hello

1. Can you recite the 10 keys to a proper power lunch?
2. Can you recite the 8 keys to getting a good tee time during the week?
3. Can you recite the 10 keys to giving an interview to the press and making them believe the employees' safety actually matters?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
No offense but after working in the real trenches of ups this man definatly doesn't have me at hello. I'm sure working in the supply chain solutions isnt that great but if you've seen and gone though what I and the men and women on the teamster side have gone through in the last 4 or 5 years I would have a lot of hard question and we wouldnt start with hello we would state with what the Hell. I think we are past hello

407 " You had me at hello " LOL LOL LOL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

1. In hindsight do you regret the NASCAR sponsorship deal?

2. With the way the company is evolving do you think there will be a point where the small package operation will no longer be the dominant sector?

3. Setting aside the union for a second, do you think the ISP model currently being used by FexEd Ground would work with UPS?

Yes we should be big time in the NFL.
2. With the way the company is evolving do you think there will be a point where the small package operation will no longer be the dominant sector?No this is what this company was founded on.

3. Setting aside the union for a second, do you think the ISP model currently being used by FexEd Ground would work with UPS?no chance it's not working for them why would we want to do it here.?

union4life

How do you sleep at night?

When you're all alone and deep in thought, do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you had used your time to improve the lives of the people who built the company?

How much money do you really need?

menotyou

bella amicizia

2. With the way the company is evolving do you think there will be a point where the small package operation will no longer be the dominant sector?

3. Setting aside the union for a second, do you think the ISP model currently being used by FexEd Ground would work with UPS?
These are pretty good questions, but they seem to convey the thought that he might actually think of you as an equal. If he did, the company would do things a hell of a lot different.