What time do YOU leave the building?

I start at 8, leave building about 805 and I'm punched out at 5 everyday. How do i do it? I quit UPS a month ago to go work for a propane company. I worked for UPS for 18 years and bled brown for about 15 of them. I now make the same as I did with UPS (excluding OT that I didn't want anyways), a better benefits package and a total hands off approach with management. I do about 40 stops a day with less stress - loving it. To each their own I guess.

I left on good terms however, still have many freinds in Brown - good luck to all of them. Nobody works harder.
So you are making 32buck an hour to deliver propane. If you are god bless but I doubt it. I know that there are people out there that make a good buck but I'd bet delivering propane isn't one of them.

S

speeddemon

Start at 840, leave at 850-900. We have to be back with the air at 630. And they dispatch us with a 9.0 day. YEAH, I know, do the math right??? FAIL

menotyou

bella amicizia
I start at 8, leave building about 805 and I'm punched out at 5 everyday. How do i do it? I quit UPS a month ago to go work for a propane company. I worked for UPS for 18 years and bled brown for about 15 of them. I now make the same as I did with UPS (excluding OT that I didn't want anyways), a better benefits package and a total hands off approach with management. I do about 40 stops a day with less stress - loving it. To each their own I guess.

I left on good terms however, still have many freinds in Brown - good luck to all of them. Nobody works harder.
Where???????? I want a job there!!!!!!

code5

So you are making 32buck an hour to deliver propane. If you are god bless but I doubt it. I know that there are people out there that make a good buck but I'd bet delivering propane isn't one of them.

32 an hour? No, 26 though. I live in Canada and we don't make as much with UPS. But we still go through the same things here though. Jobs are simply easier to come by here - at least for now. I wish ups could adjust to that here to keep their people. The biggest reason people leave isn't the money, it's the hours.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
32 an hour? No, 26 though. I live in Canada and we don't make as much with UPS. But we still go through the same things here though. Jobs are simply easier to come by here - at least for now. I wish ups could adjust to that here to keep their people. The biggest reason people leave isn't the money, it's the hours.
I'd say you could refer another Canadian here to get a job with your propane company that used to work for UPS, whats your drinking beer while on lunch policy?