What time this weekend do you think moreluck will hit her 36,000th post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Back to the thread.....congrats to moreluck on her 36,000th post, which she made at around 12:30pm today. 1000 posts in 25 days--40 per day--since 9/8.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The truest picture is post per day over your time on Browncafe.

Upstate.............. 11.45 per day
Moreluck..............8.64 per day

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The truest picture is post per day over your time on Browncafe.

Upstate.............. 11.45 per day
Moreluck..............8.64 per day

No, it's not. A more accurate indicator is recent activity.

To be fair, I passed the 15,000 mark on 7/16. 1,390 posts in 2 1/2 months. Pathetic, to be sure, but not nearly as pathetic as 1,000 in 25 days.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

To be fair, I passed the 15,000 mark on 7/16. 1,390 posts in 2 1/2 months. Pathetic, to be sure, but not nearly as pathetic as 1,000 in 25 days.

And this proves what?

Big deal.

I have under 3,000 posts since 2008.

The idea that someone is keeping track is pathetic.

old levi's

blank space

It should be painfully obvious to you by now that no one gives a rats ass!

moreluck

golden ticket member
If we really want to cure those eyeballs out there, we will have dizzee design some of those Walmart ladies(term used loosely) with the bounce feature......the bounce goes from boobs to buttocks!!

If we really want to cure those eyeballs out there, we will have dizzee design some of those Walmart ladies(term used loosely) with the bounce feature......the bounce goes from boobs to buttocks!!

Kind of like watching a molded jello wearing a tube top and hotpants.

old levi's

blank space

As bad as that is, please don't make one of the pendulum belly fat swinging from side to side. My eyes, oh my eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.