What to do????

UPSGUY72

you guys have it all wrong. I am not bitter, just dont think me and a few others have to get his pickups cause he doesnt want to. I dont care if my route has 12hrs on it, nor do I mind helping another driver if something comes up. I am one of the few who will go back out and help. But if you tell me I have to go and do somebody elses work cause they dont want to. not happening. I would be as upset if it was a good friend. I am trying to stand up for us young guys. When the young coverage drivers run his route, its 100+ stops and no help. And yes they do skip there lunch and run, but not to make the guy look bad, but to get in and go home. I prmosie you that when we went to edd we lost alot of allowances, except for his route and one other. I lost 50 minutes, I didnt grip, figured edd would save me that much time and it has. I dont want to sound like a bitter person, but enough is enough with this guy. All the other drivers agree with me, but are scared to say anyhting. I am not. Just looking for advice is all. Did I mention he is our union steward. So its not like I can ask him to help me. Sorry if I offended anyone with these posts. I thought this was a place to come to for advice. I guess I was wrong.

He's the Union steward I think that was a important part you left out. He put in greivances all the time to make sure he keeps management honest that what stewards do. If a driver isn't doing something safe becauce management wants to look good he should put in a greivance. I'd worry about yourself instead of everyone else.

I don't know about you but I'm to busy delivering packages all day to worry about how my fellow union brother are doing there routes. Remember we get PAID BY THE HOUR not the number of packages we deliver.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If he's the union steward, then hes doing business and has extra time (one hour at least here in NE) to tend to that business. Perhaps his keeping management honest and helping others/answering questions/being assertive/ being a steward is the root cause of the relative lack of production?