What to wear to PT Package Handler tour/interview FEMALE

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I see Upstate's point...but regardless of age....you don't go to a job interview dressed like a tramp. Woman or not...having a nice ass doesn't keep you from busting it at Brown...I can testify to that!
Your right she needs to look conservative and hope she gets the job.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was just saying. alot of good looking MILFS!

Society is very hard on women. you will see a 60 old male newscaster. Wtih a belly and not much hair. Heaven forbid you see a female,over 30. She is too old!
I hear what you're saying and agree....but society's harder on women when all they have looks. Self respect is more important. I'm too old for what?? lol

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Question for the ladies...

Suggestions on what to wear for the tour/interview for pt package handler. Jeans/nice tee and work boots or would you try to dress up a bit more? Suggestions?

I want serious consideration for the position.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I expect lots of funny, off topic responses but one or two serious replies would be appreciated!
Wear regular clothes, and I would go ahead and wear some boots or hard leather shoes. My building won't even let you in even if you aren't working unless you have the right footwear on. Don't dress up, I always see new hires come in wearing a tie and I just roll my eyes. Look presentable just don't over do it.