What was UPS thinking?

browntroll

so we have 8 guys/girls that couldnt handle the pressure and decided to take the easy way out(sue).
if this happened to me i would just laugh it off and work slower, or if someone says anything offensive to me
it opens the door to let me do the same to them.

so we have 8 guys/girls that couldnt handle the pressure and decided to take the easy way out(sue).
if this happened to me i would just laugh it off and work slower, or if someone says anything offensive to me
it opens the door to let me do the same to them.
Remember you weren't there. You are just commenting on a message board.

upschuck

If indeed that the "person" hung for four days without the ladder, then this is horrible. The first person who saw that should have taken action. That is one thing that makes me believe that either it didn't hang there that long, or wasn't as offensive as people are making it seem. If that were me and saw that, I would directly go to managers office, and if nothing done would have cut it down myself.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
THIS SITUATION WOULD BE TAKING A DEFENSIVE STAND ,TO WHAT IS OPPRESSING US,THIS IS FOR ALL WHITE,BLACK,BROWN,RED AND YELLOW,BROTHERS AND SISTERS,WHO ARE CONSTANTLY SCRUTINIZED FOR STANDING UP,TO UNJUST SYSTEM THAT FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE,WHAT THE DO WRONG TO US.

30 to life

If indeed that the "person" hung for four days without the ladder, then this is horrible. The first person who saw that should have taken action. That is one thing that makes me believe that either it didn't hang there that long, or wasn't as offensive as people are making it seem. If that were me and saw that, I would directly go to managers office, and if nothing done would have cut it down myself.
They were upset because it didn't have 3 points of contact and management didn't listen to their safety concerns.

Last edited: