What was your first car?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

AMC Concord Eagle.

80amc1.jpg

bigbrownhen

1982 Cougar. Only had a little oil leak when I got it. Bent frame like bananna when I traded it in. Hilltopping like an idiot. Extremely lucky we survived. Oh, to be young again... no thanks.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I didn't get my own car until I was out of the house. My first car a Pinto. Don't remember what year, don't care. :knockedout:

ups1990

1982 Ford Granada. White four door and reverse did not work. My girlfriend had to help me push it back with our feet as we sat in the car.

My moms hand-me-down 74 Pontiac Bonneville 400. It could lay rubber like a top fuel dragster. Still have a soft spot for Pontiacs.

rod

Retired 22 years
1954 Chevy 2 door, six cyl. split manifold with dual exhausts, baby moons and port-a-walls. I be kool

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Daddy had a '64 Buick Skylark with a Wildcat Engine that he treated like a baby.

He taught his baby girl to be a grease monkey.

Daddy bought Momma a '74 Chevy Malibu and taught his grease monkey the pure joy of wrenching.

Daddy watched his baby girl turn into a monster employee with eyes bigger than her bank account. Every dime from flipping burgers and the delivering newspapers and her five dollar a week allowance....

then the world ended!!!! They change the body on the Camaro !!!

My endless quest for a brand spanking new 1981 Camaro ended in late 1982...I FOUND ONE AND I BOUGHT IT!!!!

Daddy had a '64 Buick Skylark with a Wildcat Engine that he treated like a baby.

He taught his baby girl to be a grease monkey.

Daddy bought Momma a '74 Chevy Malibu and taught his grease monkey the pure joy of wrenching.

Daddy watched his baby girl turn into a monster employee with eyes bigger than her bank account. Every dime from flipping burgers and the delivering newspapers and her five dollar a week allowance....

then the world ended!!!! They change the body on the Camaro !!!

My endless quest for a brand spanking new 1981 Camaro ended in late 1982...I FOUND ONE AND I BOUGHT IT!!!!

The second gens were the best. I had a 71 big block. 70-73 are my favorite because of the round tailights.