What was your last two jobs before UPS?

over9five

Staff member
1. Hired gun for FDIC
2. Bank equipment installation

Sometimes I went to close down a bank with FDIC that I had installed a short time before!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1.Supervised a cleaning crew (yup, I was the head janitor). Pretty good gig while I was in college because it was nightwork.

2.USMC. Right after high school, best option I had at the time :happy2:

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
1. Hired gun for FDIC
2. Bank equipment installation

Sometimes I went to close down a bank with FDIC that I had installed a short time before!

How'd you decide to become a UPS driver, Over9? Just curious. No biggie if you ignore :).

2.USMC. Right after high school, best option I had at the time :happy2:

With this economy, alot more young men might find their way to the Services. Several of my high school friends went into the Air Force, Army or Marines after high school. I can't think of any Navy. -Rocky

over9five

Staff member
How'd you decide to become a UPS driver, Over9? Just curious. No biggie if you ignore :).

My bank equipment installing job was very much tied into construction. I did Peak driving cuz there was little bank work that time of the year.
When bank installations slowed down, I already had an "in" at UPS.

The security job was p/t occassional work.

Sammie

Exotic dancer
Bounty hunter

:w00t:

Seriously, employee w/State of California when they came up with the bright idea to check the credentials of people who applied for teaching jobs, back in the stone age when a computer was yet to be a word in our language. You wouldn't believe the crud I found in applicants backgrounds...:sick:

Purchasing agent for a family owned drilling rig company

rod

Retired 22 years
Exotic dancer
Bounty hunter

:w00t:

Seriously, employee w/State of California when they came up with the bright idea to check the credentials of people who applied for teaching jobs, back in the stone age when a computer was yet to be a word in our language. You wouldn't believe the crud I found in applicants backgrounds...:sick:

Purchasing agent for a family owned drilling rig company

I think I've seen your work

[video=youtube;_PhHWWXJiOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhHWWXJiOs[/video]

diesel96

-Installed window treatments and hurricane shutters.

-automotive garage

ouch....that pole dancer must of had some k-gel residue on the pole....lol

Sammie

I think I've seen your work

Rod, You have no idea.......How close you came to the truth.......

I MEAN as far as the being uncoordinated...

I broke my left ankle falling off a pair of platform shoes and shattered the right one running down some stairs at home.

(Other injuries will never become public record.) :blushing: