what was your nastiest experience as a driver?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I came upon a customer one time who was sitting on his porch drinking a beer and watching a cat that had just been hit by a car flail around in the street. He laughed and said it had been almost half an hour and "that damn cat just wont die". I walked over to the poor cat and, seeing that its injuries were terminal (compound fractures, guts coming out of anus etc.) proceeded to euthanize it myself. With a rock. While the customer sat there enjoying his beer. I did the right and humane thing but the manner in which I had to do it, combined with the cruelty of the customer, kind of screwed me up a little and I wound up seeing a counselor to help me get over it. Once I am retired from UPS...if I ever meet that customer again I am going to beat the living :censored2: out of him.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I came upon a customer one time who was sitting on his porch drinking a beer and watching a cat that had just been hit by a car flail around in the street. He laughed and said it had been almost half an hour and "that damn cat just wont die". I walked over to the poor cat and, seeing that its injuries were terminal (compound fractures, guts coming out of anus etc.) proceeded to euthanize it myself. With a rock. While the customer sat there enjoying his beer. I did the right and humane thing but the manner in which I had to do it, combined with the cruelty of the customer, kind of screwed me up a little and I wound up seeing a counselor to help me get over it. Once I am retired from UPS...if I ever meet that customer again I am going to beat the living :censored2: out of him.
Please do....with a rock!

BigBeef42

Youre a good man. People are twisted

Sent using Ink and Canvas

Brownsfan

I'm doing the route in the hills. I pull down this redneck special rd and drive to a piece of property that has old abandoned trailers all over the place. In one of those trailers lives a very quirky woman and a 12 year old or so super obese white kid. I had been there a few time prior without incident.

I pop the bulk head door and the mom starts walking down these ghetto home made stairs. I get the pkg, close the door,and look up toward the house. I almost instantly threw up. The obese white kid was sitting at the door naked as could be with his junk hanging out.

The mom saw my face and didn't miss a beat, she acted like nothing was wrong. To say the least my day was freaking plagued by an image that no one should ever have forced upon you.

I told my boss I am not going in there anymore after it happened a second time. He agreed but then was promptly transferred. Oh the horror

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I delivered to a guy who was a school teacher during the day, but I guess he was a FFL (federal firearms licenseholder), because he also sold guns out of his house and I delivered them to his house about once a week, and they were always cash only. He creeped me out anyway, but to make it worse he once asked me if I'd ...umm service his wife and let him watch. WTF? I told him to get lost. Shortly after, he made the news here on tv. ATF busted him for getting the kids in his class to fraudulently fill out some kind of forms. He went to jail for a looong time.

30 to life

I delivered to a guy who was a school teacher during the day, but I guess he was a FFL (federal firearms licenseholder), because he also sold guns out of his house and I delivered them to his house about once a week, and they were always cash only. He creeped me out anyway, but to make it worse he once asked me if I'd ...umm service his wife and let him watch. WTF? I told him to get lost. Shortly after, he made the news here on tv. ATF busted him for getting the kids in his class to fraudulently fill out some kind of forms. He went to jail for a looong time.
Did you go back and do his wife after he went to jail

Service,Is all we have!:blushing2:

Fly713

Found a gallon of piss in the back of a truck

Sent using BrownCafe App
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1410056263.068806.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

I'm doing the route in the hills. I pull down this redneck special rd and drive to a piece of property that has old abandoned trailers all over the place. In one of those trailers lives a very quirky woman and a 12 year old or so super obese white kid. I had been there a few time prior without incident.

I pop the bulk head door and the mom starts walking down these ghetto home made stairs. I get the pkg, close the door,and look up toward the house. I almost instantly threw up. The obese white kid was sitting at the door naked as could be with his junk hanging out.

The mom saw my face and didn't miss a beat, she acted like nothing was wrong. To say the least my day was freaking plagued by an image that no one should ever have forced upon you.

I told my boss I am not going in there anymore after it happened a second time. He agreed but then was promptly transferred. Oh the horror
Was he,bigger than you? lmao