What will be the excuse?

CJinx

I can't speak for Express as Ground employee raises are review based. Since they moved the effective date from July to October, they haven't exactly been in a hurry to let us know the results but they did say we're getting compensated for the quarter of missed raise money.

MAKAVELI

I can't speak for Express as Ground employee raises are review based. Since they moved the effective date from July to October, they haven't exactly been in a hurry to let us know the results but they did say we're getting compensated for the quarter of missed raise money.
I doubt they will be review based anymore

FedExRookie

What about the handlers who haven't seen a raise in forever?

I'll be gone, it won't bother me, but I do have friends and family

CJinx

What about the handlers who haven't seen a raise in forever?
I can't speak for the express handlers but the ground handlers get three raises in their first year and one raise for the next three years. It's not a terribly lucrative position; more of a 'foot in the door' job(get promoted) or just something to throw on a resumé.