What will the President, the Proff. an the Cop drink?

ups1990

I'm thinking President Obama and Mr. gates will be drinking Arrogant Bastard. The policeman looks like a regular Budlight guy.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now what kind of message is O sending to our youth ?
Trying to drink away your problems ?
I have never known alcohol to decrease anyone's problems, increase them- yes.

ups79

Aren't there more important problems to solve? Really I imagine this was almost forgotten until STUPIDLY decided to act as a kindergarten teaching getting two bullies together hoping to make them friends.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This "beer party" is ridiculous and just prolongs this comedy of errors longer than necessary. You'd think B. Hussein had nothing better to do with all the country's turmoil than to host a lawn party.....Idiot !!

At least Arnold was using his line item veto and was able to sign a budget for CA. when all the other boys & girls went on vacation an dumped it in his lap. Say what you want, but I like Arnold.

tieguy

Banned
If I were the police officer I would not attend.

the implication here is that Obama is bringing them together to in a sort of mediation effort.

In fact the police officer did his job and does not require any mediation. Since he did his job he should avoid this little charade.

av8torntn

I think zero will be drinking a wine cooler. The police officer will go for a bud light. The other guy looks like a vodka on the rocks type.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Obama will have Bud Light, the professor will drink Red Stripe and the cop will have Blue Moon, so the reports have said. Not 1 American owned beer...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wish they would have drank something along the line of sodium pentathol.
Now that would be a drinking party to watch.

unionman

:censored2: drunk Bush never publicly admonished our hard working police officers.

Guess that puts Obama somewhere below him.
No he just sat there with that dumass look on his face in the 2nd grade classroom when the terrorists were crashing into the twin towers.
I admit he should not have said what he said but he always rights things, doesnt he?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Maybe he can speak to Iran, and Korea, over a beer and solve world problems. I always find that works well.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Please, no more..:dissapointed:
Boston cop suspended after racist outburst
The email describes Gates, who was arrested and briefly detained earlier this month at Harvard, near Boston, as a "********," according to a copy published by news site MyFoxBoston.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
No he just sat there with that dumass look on his face in the 2nd grade classroom when the terrorists were crashing into the twin towers.
I admit he should not have said what he said but he always rights things, doesnt he?
Okay, I'll bite Mr./Mrs./ Ms./ Miss smart person. What would you have done?

I think that Obama would have opened up the liquor cabinet and broke out the Colt .45 or Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull to impress his new friends.:happy2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wonder what kind of look you would have had on your face, responsible for protecting the country. I think a few seconds to compose yourself during the worst attack in US history.
My ? wwod. Go talk to them?