What will the President, the Proff. an the Cop drink?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ups1990, Jul 29, 2009.

1. ups1990

ups1990 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking President Obama and Mr. gates will be drinking Arrogant Bastard. The policeman looks like a regular Budlight guy.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Now what kind of message is O sending to our youth ?
    Trying to drink away your problems ?
    I have never known alcohol to decrease anyone's problems, increase them- yes.
  3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The prez. should serve KoolAid !!:wink2:

Maybe he's planning on O'Douls.
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Whatever goes best with Humble Pie.
  5. diesel96

diesel96 New Member

Boston's best, Sam Adams wicked Ale.....:beerhat:
  6. ups79

ups79 Active Member

Aren't there more important problems to solve? Really I imagine this was almost forgotten until STUPIDLY decided to act as a kindergarten teaching getting two bullies together hoping to make them friends.
  7. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

This "beer party" is ridiculous and just prolongs this comedy of errors longer than necessary. You'd think B. Hussein had nothing better to do with all the country's turmoil than to host a lawn party.....Idiot !!

At least Arnold was using his line item veto and was able to sign a budget for CA. when all the other boys & girls went on vacation an dumped it in his lap. Say what you want, but I like Arnold.
  8. tieguy

tieguy Banned

If I were the police officer I would not attend.

the implication here is that Obama is bringing them together to in a sort of mediation effort.

In fact the police officer did his job and does not require any mediation. Since he did his job he should avoid this little charade.
  9. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

I think zero will be drinking a wine cooler. The police officer will go for a bud light. The other guy looks like a vodka on the rocks type.
  10. bubsdad

bubsdad "Hang in there!"

Obama will have Bud Light, the professor will drink Red Stripe and the cop will have Blue Moon, so the reports have said. Not 1 American owned beer...
  11. Solidarity413

Solidarity413 New Member

How dare them!
  12. unionman

unionman New Member

At least he is not a :censored2: drunk like Bush. Bet you voted for that moron didn't you? Twice!
  13. tieguy

tieguy Banned

:censored2: drunk Bush never publicly admonished our hard working police officers.

Guess that puts Obama somewhere below him.
  14. Solidarity413

Solidarity413 New Member

don't worry about tie, he's in his own little world.
  15. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I wish they would have drank something along the line of sodium pentathol.
    Now that would be a drinking party to watch.
  16. unionman

unionman New Member

No he just sat there with that dumass look on his face in the 2nd grade classroom when the terrorists were crashing into the twin towers.
    I admit he should not have said what he said but he always rights things, doesnt he?
  17. toonertoo

Maybe he can speak to Iran, and Korea, over a beer and solve world problems. I always find that works well.
  18. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Please, no more..:dissapointed:
    Boston cop suspended after racist outburst
    Lasted edited by : Jul 30, 2009
  19. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Okay, I'll bite Mr./Mrs./ Ms./ Miss smart person. What would you have done?

I think that Obama would have opened up the liquor cabinet and broke out the Colt .45 or Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull to impress his new friends.:happy2:
  20. toonertoo

I wonder what kind of look you would have had on your face, responsible for protecting the country. I think a few seconds to compose yourself during the worst attack in US history.
    My ? wwod. Go talk to them?