What Will They Take Next?

hypo hanna

It was definitely for everyone, told us in a meeting. When I first got to that station I called in and was told I needed a doctor's note. It was early in the year, paid what was then a $100 deductible at the local ER as I hadn't gotten a local doctor yet.

OUCH!

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Dude,
This is no time to start a rumor about some massively bad new occurrence.

So, that being said.
Is what you said true? Where did you get that info.?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Dude,This is no time to start a rumor about some massively bad new occurrence.So, that being said.Is what you said true? Where did you get that info.?
Hey this thread is purely speculation at best. He's allowed to give his 2 cents worth even if he thinks it's something "massively bad." We've all got different opinions what this weaselesque company will do next.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Yes, I thought we were just tossing out there that which we speculated "The Firm" was capable of inflicting upon us. I don't know why starglacier is being put on the stand. The way things have been going lately, his thoughts don't seem too out of line to me.

RTURNSONLY

They are taking away our free parking privilege. Each spot will be updated with a state of the art parking meter. The new computerized meters will accept debit and credit cards. NICEEEEEE

b33nman

FedEx changed the policy a few years ago saying that if you have an active warning letter in your file that you can now be allowed to apply for a transfer. What they didn't tell us is that if your letter is for a safety violation, attendance and punctuality, or for a performance issue that that can prevent you from getting a transfer. Huh?! Aren't almost all letters for these issues!? It's up to the hiring manager whether they want to take you or not. More grey area. I love how my company acts like they are doing us a big favor but aren't giving us jack! Grrrr!

You mean, it's high school all over again?? :P

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Sorry guys.
I didn't realize this was a fake thread where we're just pulling bad news out of our butts.
Carry on.

SmithBarney

Sorry guys.
I didn't realize this was a fake thread where we're just pulling bad news out of our butts.
Carry on.

On a related note, you will be charged a seat wear fee if your seat in your pants is wearing uneven.
you must wear out the knees and the seat of your pants at the same rate.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
On a related note, you will be charged a seat wear fee if your seat in your pants is wearing uneven.
you must wear out the knees and the seat of your pants at the same rate.

The VP of Seat Wear Fees in Memphis has an important job buddy. Don't be making fun of what he does for FedEx..and for you.