What will you do on your last day driving?

A

anonymous6

my last day will be better performed than the first 5000 plus days and no one will know about it.

hembone

12/24/2010 my last day. It was great. It was like God was directing my every step and every stop. The right people got the right packages, got to tell the right people bye, got to give the right dogs there last dog biscuit. Got help and clocked out early. My last stop was a regular, real nice guy, his wife came to the door as I was walking back to the car (never had met her before). I told her to tell her husband that they were my last stop after 37 years with UPS. Even as I walked through the gate for the last time I looked at the sun and it was half above and half below the horizon. Could not have asked for better.

old levi's

blank space
12/24/2010 my last day. It was great. It was like God was directing my every step and every stop. The right people got the right packages, got to tell the right people bye, got to give the right dogs there last dog biscuit. Got help and clocked out early. My last stop was a regular, real nice guy, his wife came to the door as I was walking back to the car (never had met her before). I told her to tell her husband that they were my last stop after 37 years with UPS. Even as I walked through the gate for the last time I looked at the sun and it was half above and half below the horizon. Could not have asked for better.

Sweet!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The day before I retire, I will leave all my uniform parts & UPS I.D. in the TP60 with a message attached that today will be my last day driving at UPS. Will call in on the final day to inform my on-car that I just had a glass of wine with my omelet and would not be in anymore.
Over the years, I have had too many center manager's rave about what a model employee the retiree was. This after representing them in suspension or termination grievances (told they were useless or least best) by same center manager.
They can have their cake, coffee & roses.
Will miss the fellow drivers and wish them well. Work hard and keep the pension checks coming!

just_a_number

Request an 8 hour day burn the clock as much as possible saying good bye and Wut not....half hour b4 I head to blog ill stop...sheet all remain as missed go back to blog and go home

CRASH501

about 10 yeqars ago a driver out of brush ave, bronx NY simply left the building and pulled his load around to the back of the building. he parked his FULL p1000 inbetween 2 trailers and walked out the front gate. at about 1600 hrs the shifter came in and let management know that they had a full load in back of the building......;.;.......