What would you consider as age harrassment

HardknocksUPSer

Whoa there tough guy....you don't talk to Uncle Ted like that!! Go misload some more packages...I hear it's your specialty.
I hardly have misloads anymore, maybe 2-3 a week at MOST, I never claimed I know anything, must less EVERYTHING I merely stated a personal opinion. Don't give me that bull:censored2: about respect, y'all have got to be some of the most disrespectful people I've ever encountered. In a post I recently read Cosmo even admitted to being a :censored2:. And BB you have always gave me a hard time so of which I deserved and some of which I didn't. Either way I know y'all are just blowing off hot air but damn..

The Milkman

I hardly have misloads anymore, maybe 2-3 a week at MOST, I never claimed I know anything, must less EVERYTHING I merely stated a personal opinion. Don't give me that bull:censored2: about respect, y'all have got to be some of the most disrespectful people I've ever encountered. In a post I recently read Cosmo even admitted to being a :censored2:. And BB you have always gave me a hard time so of which I deserved and some of which I didn't. Either way I know y'all are just blowing off hot air but damn..

Hardknock...Sounds like Cosmo pushed your button the wrong way..For what it's worth...I started at UPS when I was 30...old by many standards, and over the years as you age' things you did at 20 or even 25 become a bit more difficult..Look at NFL quarterbacks, MLB pitchers...........Most are done before the age of 40...So guys like myself that get into our 50's naturally work as best we can under the daily pressure. And after 20-25 years most old timers like myself don't let the Stooges push our buttons... The Stooges know that we don't listen to their banter anymore than we have to...By that time the Stooges already know that they have to work on the younger guys/gals....It's a cycle you will see in due time when you are there long enough and see it happen in front of your eyes you will then understand. As far as loading 5 trucks...Hey as a pkg car driver..go out with 115 stops and in by 8..I guarantee you will have another 25 stops daily in no time....I earned the name "The Milkman" not The Gunner/Runner drivers that burn themselves out by the time they are 30-35 and then realize the pace they had years earlier is expected to stay the same as you age..By that time you will more than likely be out on comp for some reason or another......Pace yourself like the Turtle not the Hare..

HardknocksUPSer

Hardknock...Sounds like Cosmo pushed your button the wrong way..For what it's worth...I started at UPS when I was 30...old by many standards, and over the years as you age' things you did at 20 or even 25 become a bit more difficult..Look at NFL quarterbacks, MLB pitchers...........Most are done before the age of 40...So guys like myself that get into our 50's naturally work as best we can under the daily pressure. And after 20-25 years most old timers like myself don't let the Stooges push our buttons... The Stooges know that we don't listen to their banter anymore than we have to...By that time the Stooges already know that they have to work on the younger guys/gals....It's a cycle you will see in due time when you are there long enough and see it happen in front of your eyes you will then understand. As far as loading 5 trucks...Hey as a pkg car driver..go out with 115 stops and in by 8..I guarantee you will have another 25 stops daily in no time....I earned the name "The Milkman" not The Gunner/Runner drivers that burn themselves out by the time they are 30-35 and then realize the pace they had years earlier is expected to stay the same as you age..By that time you will more than likely be out on comp for some reason or another......Pace yourself like the Turtle not the Hare..
Yeah he kind of did lol, thanks for the kind word Milkman, it's nice to hear casual conversation from people every once in awhile. I understand what your saying, to be honest I came into the job with high expectations on my shoulders, I have two friends who work at The center I do, they have both been there over 20 years and put in a good reference for me and told them I'll work hard, so I came into the job and they pretty much tried to test me from the beginning to see if the talk my friends said was true or not. Well being the person I am, I'm not going to let them know I'm pissed because I have more than I can handle, I personally try to look at it in a good perspective, a perspective in which "if I have more trucks to load, there's more time" so I do gain about 10-15 minutes each day by having a heavier load. I don't give my sups any lip or argument like the other co-workers do because I know they aren't really the one who controls the whole ordeal, it's the upper management, all in all I'm just thankful to have a job, I have no reason to complain at all. If/when I do make full time I don't plan to burn it up, that just causes for careless mistakes and accidents. As a loader I don't see why I shouldn't be expected to work hard, that's what i get paid $11hr for instead of $7.25, agian thanks for the kind advice.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Age has nothing to do with it. I know people in their 40's who can't climb a set of stairs. So far no one has had to slow down or change their plans just because old Rod is tagging along.
Sweet!
Think I found my helper for next peak.