What would you do?

LeddySS98

If you walked out from making a stop and you notice a bunch of white paint on the front corner bumper of your package car???

filthpig

Since you obviously did not call it in when it happened, point it out to your center manager the next time your in the building and say "I just noticed this and don't know how it happened."

Shadow999

No brainer. Call it in. You might think that you will get someone else in trouble, but obviously they were not worried about you. Call it in.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Report it, and prepare to accept the fact that you will be charged with the accident even if you had absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

I'd wait till they brought it to my attention then I would say, because I don't know how, what, when and who. It's not like I am to only one driving this vehicle.

705red

Browncafe Steward
You always report something like this. You will not lose your job for an accident, however you will for not reporting an accident. Even if you dont know how it got there, put it in managements hands and see were it goes at least your off the hook.

cino321

I once had a similar incident. My on car told me he was glad I brought it to his attention and asked me where I was parked and what time of day it was when I first noticed it. I never heard anything about it, but I was relieved that it was off my chest.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I once had a similar incident. My on car told me he was glad I brought it to his attention and asked me where I was parked and what time of day it was when I first noticed it. I never heard anything about it, but I was relieved that it was off my chest.
In my building you would have been charged with an accident. Our "safety committee" would decide that the accident would have been "avoidable" if only you had you parked somewhere else, or had your 4-way flashers on. They would then take away your safe driving award and give you a sticker, a muffin, and a 10-point commentary to recite.

browndevil

In my building you would have been charged with an accident. Our "safety committee" would decide that the accident would have been "avoidable" if only you had you parked somewhere else, or had your 4-way flashers on. They would then take away your safe driving award and give you a sticker, a muffin, and a 10-point commentary to recite.
Typical UPS strategy or as I like to call it Monday morning quarterbacking. Shoulda, woulda, coulda in the company's eyes all accidents are avoidable. Hell, start parking in one spot and handtruck your stops up and down the street. That way you reduce your drive time thus reducing your chances of getting in an accident. Please note the sarcasm:happy2: