What would you do?

Shady Tree at UPS

Im not promoting or appluading the actions at all I do not agree that they kept job i liked that he paid for new paint job and wish he would not have gotten his job back.

Re-Raise

I can't remember the exact line in Pulp Fiction but Travolta says something like. There is nothing worse than ^%$&& with a mans automobile. It would be worth him doin it just so I could catch him doin it. I feel the same way.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
When I was on the pre-load if you so much as sneezed you were canned. Today they put up with all sorts of weirdness. Lateness, no call no shows and such.
I leave my shoes at work to dry out for the next day. I actually have 2 pair and rotate them every other day. Leave one in the locker and the other out on the rack to dry. One morning I came in and found my racked shoes missing. I thought I may have misplaced them since I was tired the day before. Turns out a preloader came in that morning, was raining, and borrowed my shoes. I was livid and demanded my shoes back. Then I realized that I didn't want to put my feet back in these shoes after he funkdafied them. I told the preload supe and within a week he bought me a new pair of the same shoes and apologized to me for his transgression. There's one for the books, guys!

Shady Tree at UPS

I just got the impression that you and upsdude were trying to implicate that i was for this preloaders actions...and again im not i was just giving story to board as example of what happens around my neck of the woods.

upsdude

I just got the impression that you and upsdude were trying to implicate that i was for this preloaders actions...and again im not i was just giving story to board as example of what happens around my neck of the woods.

No, not at all. My post about your saying "Key Point" was addressing the guy using the point of a key to damage a car.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had my first good car and someone slammed a cart into it. And I always parked in the back 40.
I would report it, as it is wrong to damage someones vehicle on purpose. Not to mention childish. I would probably just tell the driver of the vehicle though. Let them work it out as adults. If he needed me to be a witness if the keyer acted like a jerk, I would. We pay too much and work to hard for our ride. Now if you have a beater rest assured, no one bothers. Ive noticed when I drove beaters, no one parks by me.

Big Babooba

When I was on the pre-load if you so much as sneezed you were canned. Today they put up with all sorts of weirdness. Lateness, no call no shows and such.
I leave my shoes at work to dry out for the next day. I actually have 2 pair and rotate them every other day. Leave one in the locker and the other out on the rack to dry. One morning I came in and found my racked shoes missing. I thought I may have misplaced them since I was tired the day before. Turns out a preloader came in that morning, was raining, and borrowed my shoes. I was livid and demanded my shoes back. Then I realized that I didn't want to put my feet back in these shoes after he funkdafied them. I told the preload supe and within a week he bought me a new pair of the same shoes and apologized to me for his transgression. There's one for the books, guys!
Nothin worse than catching somebody else's STINK FOOT:whiteflag:

New Englander

There is a driver in my building that had a new vehicle. For what ever reason he always used 2 parking places. One day another driver witnessed him keying another vehicle that had parked too close to him. That driver went into the off and made a statement to management. The driver that keyed the vehicle was brought to the office and terminated. By the way unknowing to him he keyed a supervisors car. My question is, do you think it is the right thing to do? Catching a person destroying property and reporting it? It could have been your vehicle! As of this date the person that keyed the vehicle is going to the panel.

He got what was coming to him. Loser.....The
Union better NOT get this idiots job back.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nothin worse than catching somebody else's STINK FOOT:whiteflag:
-- Zappa --
Out through the night
An’ the whisperin’ breezes
To the place where they keep
The imaginary diseases . . .

Now scientists call this disease bromidrosis
(that’s right!)
And well they should
Even napoleon knows that
But us regular folks
Who might wear a tennis shoe
Or an occasional python boot
Know this exquisite little inconvenience by the name of:
Stink foot

Y’know, my python boot is too tight
I couldn’t get it off last night
A week went by, an’ now it’s july
I finally got it off
An’ my girl-friend cry
"you got stink foot! stink foot, darlin’
Your stink foot puts a hurt on my nose!
Stink foot! stink foot! I ain’t lyin’,
Can you rinse it off, d’you suppose? "

filthpig

I really wish it would have been my truck he keyed. My truck is about 20 years old and has a rear bumper that would have made ground beef out of his new "plastic-mobile".

johnhammer

Tieguy, was that your car that was keyed??

Tieguy? Well if you are talking to me, No! I have be in the UNION since "77" and dam proud of it. But the destruction of any body's personal property I find appalling. I did not have anything to do with how this played out. I'm only a bystander. I wanted to know how the general consensus in this forum was.... and I think it's clear. no one has the right to damage anyones personal property. Even yours! my question to you is would you stand up for the victim?

Lou Dog OG

#1 Utility
I would rat someone out if I saw them damaging someone's property. I've come to my car at the end of the day to noticed many dings including a front license plate/bumper completely against my rear bumper!! Not to mention the one time I had finally come to terms with driving my Wife's Oldsmobile Alero (she got the new car which I traded my baby for) only to find a huge dent on the DS rear fender. It was so bad when I drove over bumps the metal would cut into my tire, I had to hammer that crap in!!!! I have a couple of friends that have had worse damage...

Last edited: