What would you do?

alexboy1

So two weeks ago i asked for tomorrow off 4/6.My supt dosnt get back to me till this past Monday and says i am all set.
Then as im punching out today,He tells me im not on the books as having the day off I say i wont be in tomorrow
and he says i would appreciate it you came in we are down guys what would you do.

I would enjoy the day with your family. Life is short not like our endless flow of cardboard.

A wise man once told me its only cardboard and envelopes. Pick ups and deliveries. That's all it is everyday.

yeldarb

Did you fill out the paperwork for an option day? Here, they need to give us an answer within 7 days. If they dont, contractually we get it off if they drop the ball.

UPSGUY72

So two weeks ago i asked for tomorrow off 4/6.My supt dosnt get back to me till this past Monday and says i am all set.
Then as im punching out today,He tells me im not on the books as having the day off I say i wont be in tomorrow
and he says i would appreciate it you came in we are down guys what would you do.

You only can ask (1) week in advance where I'm located. I have today off Last Wednesday I mentioned it to my manager and then last Friday I Made sure that he put it on the board as Me having next Friday off (Today). In 30 minutes I'm heading to Florida for Vacation...

old levi's

blank space
You only can ask (1) week in advance where I'm located. I have today off Last Wednesday I mentioned it to my manager and then last Friday I Made sure that he put it on the board as Me having next Friday off (Today). In 30 minutes I'm heading to Florida for Vacation...

Enjoy your vacation / Also, the weather forecast looks good for next week.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Have a good Vaca in sunny Florida,, I was out your way last Friday night returning from Albany,and it snowed !! When does it stop snownin in Western Mass ??? July ??

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with his experience!

Take the day off and enjoy. You did your part, staffing is their problem.

UPSGUY72

I was driving to work one day last week and it was snowing on top of blanford mountian. If I hadn't check the weather forecast I would have been worried I been wearing shorts since the beginning of March.

I think its all done for the year or at least it better be when I get back the 17th.

UPSGUY72

Yes can't wait in the 80's all week. I just need to get there. Bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 in MD
IMAG0053.jpg

UPSGUY72

It was stop and ago traffic from just south of DC to Fredricksburg, Va. 28 Miles in where in Ga. Almost have the road to ourselves. Just how I like it.