What would you do?

L

Littlearrowdown

Got a full time cover bid a couple of weeks ago, checked my paycheck today and I'm at top rate. No progression, should I tell the company?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Yeah because when they find out you're gonna have to pay it back.

Oh, they'll find out. Might take em a while, but they will. You'll get fired for dishonesty and it will "stick". I've seen it happen. You know right from wrong. You know what you need to do.

Totally quoted the wrong post. :/
Sent using a Potato

L

Littlearrowdown

Thank you for the right replies, told my center manager as soon as I noticed. I just wanted to know what other upsers would do In same situation. Thanks. P.s. It was hard to tell.

Sent using BrownCafe App

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
how are they going to terminate him for theft?
Did he review,approve,and sign off on his OWN check?

Uh, because he is getting money he is not entitled to and he also knows it does not belong to him. I suppose it wouldn't be theft if his bank gave him more money in his account and he spent it, right?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Quick story, back in the 80's my dad bought a mini van that was top of the line. Never got any bills for the monthly payment sent to him . Year after year went by, he thought he was in the clear. WRONG. Accounting WILL eventually find the error , it may take quite a while , but they will find it. Do what you will, but be warned, it's not free money. Your going to have to pay it back sooner or later.

Ouch

Integrity is the one thing that us as drivers have. Your sups or center manager or lp people have none. Let's don't ruin our reputation you did the right thing by telling them

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
They WILL find out. I had something similar happen to me, I ended up not having a check one week because I had to pay it back.