What would you do ?

I know she doesn't. She was concerned about "ratting" out a union brother. My point is her union brother shouldn't put his union sister in such a place to begin with. Being in a union is a two sided coin.
I agree with you. I just didn't want her to worry about It and have it hanging over her head,while she is on vacation..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I agree with you. I just didn't want her to worry about It and have it hanging over her head,while she is on vacation..
Nah IVE...no worries. The only reason I even asked was I was just curious whether the driver was right about leaving the stop open. His whole day was breaking rules and wasting time....to the point where even I was getting annoyed. We literally spend 15min at 2 different stops because he wouldn't stop talking. Nice enough guy, but I would refuse to be his helper again.

Nah IVE...no worries. The only reason I even asked was I was just curious whether the driver was right about leaving the stop open. His whole day was breaking rules and wasting time....to the point where even I was getting annoyed. We literally spend 15min at 2 different stops because he wouldn't stop talking. Nice enough guy, but I would refuse to be his helper again.
Don't blame you!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Preloader!...and a damn good one,according to her!

Jk BB58
images-21.jpeg
can ya feel the love? Lmao...bite me!

By The Book

The pharmacy is never closed during are delivery hours so that isn't an issue. I don't Ni1 packages for open business just because so idiot doesn't want to sign for a package. the only time I Ni a package for a business is when the receiving hours are closed.
I think you mean our delivery hours,yes? I only sheet business deliveries as closed1,2,3. Ni1 is for residential stops. If I was at a business at 4:30 and they had posted 8-4:00 hours sign I would sheet as closed. I have used sdn when shipper asks me to put in a secure location, if they are not going to be there during business hours.

By The Book

Did he put me in a bad place though? He knew what he did was wrong....and he knew that I suspected it was wrong. I just don't get why it mattered to have that 1 appear to be on time when we still had 6 more late air.
Did he already scan those 6 late air in Diad to make them appear not late and then drive to stops and give to you to run off?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Did he already scan those 6 late air in Diad to make them appear not late and then drive to stops and give to you to run off?
No....he only scanned one into diad that I delivered and stop completed after 1030. The rest of the air was delivered late. But later in the day he was scanning and stop completing home stops that we hadn't delivered to yet. I said nothing, but not much gets by me.

Rainman

Its all good.
NI is really the only option for that situation. They aren't closed. You aren't supposed to use "not ready" as well as just about any other option available. They certainly aren't refusing the package. Refusing to sign is not the same as refusing the delivery. NI is the most accurate because they aren't there to answer the door.
Refusing to sign has ALWAYS been refusal of delivery. If they won't sign for a package, it goes back. Otherwise these people will jerk you around continuously.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

oldngray

nowhere special
Refusing to sign has ALWAYS been refusal of delivery. If they won't sign for a package, it goes back. Otherwise these people will jerk you around continuously.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

Of course those same :censored2:s who refused to sign will later call in and complain and UPS will make you go back to deliver again. The packages should get sent back but UPS will never stand up for the driver.