What would you expect to happen if your center manager exclaimed (in rage) "I'm going to kill someone!"?

Integrity

Binge Poster
By here, I mean UPS. I think you are naïve if you think management and employees are treated the same at any decent sized organization.
upschuck,

The discussion was about work rules not treatment.

Work rules and company policy apply to all equally, management as well as hourly.

The treatment of employees is another matter.

I would be glad to discuss that if you like.

Sincerely,
I

upschuck

upschuck,

Work rules and company policy apply to all equally, management as well as hourly.

Sincerely,
I
A rule is not a rule if not enforced. Enforcement of rules varies greatly depending on who you are. Working at brown is like life, no utopian society here.

10 point

A rule is not a rule if not enforced. Enforcement of rules varies greatly depending on who you are. Working at brown is like life, no utopian society here.
Actually, I've found more justice applied to unjust issues outside of this company's reach on internal issues.

People would be surprised how it is here.

Integrity

Binge Poster
upschuck,

You are wrong.

A rule that is not enforced is just that a rule that is not enforced.

The lack of integrity in a workforce, both hourly and management, does not determine the existence or lack of rules.

Just a lack of integrity as to accountability and enforcement.

Sincerely,
I

upschuck

upschuck,

You are wrong.

The lack of integrity in a workforce, both hourly and management, does not determine the existence or lack of rules.

Sincerely,
I
Let me get this straight. Do you think all rules are uniformly enforced across all levels of employees?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Let me get this straight. Do you think all rules are uniformly enforced across all levels of employees?
upschuck,

No, I do not think that all rules are uniformly enforced across all levels of employees.

It is wrong for work rules and policy to not be uniformly enforced across all levels of employees.

Sincerely,
I

upschuck

upschuck,

No, I do not think that all rules are uniformly enforced across all levels of employees.

It is wrong for work rules and policy to not be uniformly enforced across all levels of employees.

Sincerely,
I

Why are you arguing with me if you know that rules are not equally enforced?

upschuck

here are a few where you say i'm wrong and saying you disagree. Evidently, you were disagreeing, just to disagree.
upschuck,

I am not arguing with you.

Please show me where I am arguing with you.

What is the point of your comments?

Sincerely,
I
upschuck,

Sincerely,
I
upschuck,

You are wrong.

Sincerely,
I
upschuck,

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
here are a few where you say i'm wrong and saying you disagree. Evidently, you were disagreeing, just to disagree.
upschuck,

I only say you are wrong once and you did not post the comment that you made that I said you were wrong about.

Please post that comment so I can further clarify.

Sincerely,
I

10 point

10 point,

Examples please.

Sincerely,
I
Can't post them here.

This company demands complete honesty and professionalism from the hourly but protects and promotes it's own management personnel regardless of their moral (or lack thereof) integrity and dishonesty and shields them rather than applying Art 17 to themselves.

That issue alone breeds the disrespect they earn from bargaining unit workers and dilutes morale.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Can't post them here.

This company demands complete honesty and professionalism from the hourly but protects and promotes it's own management personnel regardless of their moral (or lack thereof) integrity and dishonesty and shields them rather than applying Art 17 to themselves.

That issue alone breeds the disrespect they earn from bargaining unit workers and dilutes morale.
10 point,

Over the years I have seen more management people, some fairly high level, fired for lack of honesty and professionalism than hourly people.

By far.

Sincerely,
I

What'dyabringmetoday???

upschuck,

Sincerely,
I
"I"- I disagree with you regarding what the discussion was about. I would be glad to discuss that if you like.

Facetiously,

W