What would you have done?

Savvy412

2:45

step out the pc.. Sprain(rolled?) the CRAP out of my ankle. I thought I broke it. I had to sit down in my pc and put water on my head it really shook me for some reason. But I took a little break and the pain went down a little.

Im on vacation all next week so I was like..I CAN DO IT!!! ONLY 4 MORE HOURS! no way im reporting this .Went to rite aid, bought a ankle support thing, bought some ibroproen and limped to the finish line lol. now I got a week to heal it.

picture might no do it justice but..I HATE HIDDEN DITCHES!

2zggtnp.jpg

n1pede.jpg

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
2:45

step out the pc.. Sprain(rolled?) the CRAP out of my ankle. I thought I broke it. I had to sit down in my pc and put water on my head it really shook me for some reason. But I took a little break and the pain went down a little.

Im on vacation all next week so I was like..I CAN DO IT!!! ONLY 4 MORE HOURS! no way im reporting this .Went to rite aid, bought a ankle support thing, bought some ibroproen and limped to the finish line lol. now I got a week to heal it.

picture might no do it justice but..I HATE HIDDEN DITCHES!

2zggtnp.jpg

n1pede.jpg
I would let your sup know what happened just in case something is "really" wrong...you have 30 days to report it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Call it in immediately!

I did the same thing once, about a quarter mile from the building with 5 or 6 stops left. Finished up as well as I could, and stopped at the ER after telling the center manager.

Guy that took the x-ray told me I should have broken it. It took a year before it felt strong again.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Sometime you stop the truck in exactly the wrong spot,.... where the landing area for your lead foot is an inch or two lower than expected. Bad news.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Stepped out one time, directly on the back of a rattlesnake. Felt the firmness of his body girth below my foot, not knowing that the head I was expecting to come around and strike me had already been severed.

Near heart attack.