What would you like to see in the next contract?

UPS WORKHORSE

I've seen a lot on here about liking/ disliking the current contract. However, whether we like or dislike this contract doesn't matter since the contact is passed. We can argue all day, but that's not going to change a thing. Instead, let's discuss something we can affect, which is the next contract. What would you like to see in the next contract?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bottom rung

twelve pair of socks/year. company provided
Drivers in progression will make no less than a new hire if starting wage is increased. There's drivers who make 1.50/hour less than a new hire. Go back to three year progression.
Ergonomic trucks, have drivers plan them....you know someone who's actually done the job. Bring this thread up in two years...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No violence! I think we should all get the chance at the dunk tank. I'll even be willing to put some, skin In the game. Dunk the dispatcher,you go out lite all week. If you miss, you get over loaded and can't file a 9.5. grievance! Sounds fair to me!
I remember when a pie in the face was considered comedy, not assault...but I like your idea. The less packages I have to load, the better!

By The Book

I've seen a lot on here about liking/ disliking the current contract. However, whether we like or dislike this contract doesn't matter since the contact is passed. We can argue all day, but that's not going to change a thing. Instead, let's discuss something we can affect, which is the next contract. What would you like to see in the next contract?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Pension paid on all hours worked on the clock!