What would you like to see in the next contract?

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by UPS WORKHORSE, Jun 7, 2014.

1. UPS WORKHORSE

UPS WORKHORSE Member

I've seen a lot on here about liking/ disliking the current contract. However, whether we like or dislike this contract doesn't matter since the contact is passed. We can argue all day, but that's not going to change a thing. Instead, let's discuss something we can affect, which is the next contract. What would you like to see in the next contract?

Sent using BrownCafe App

2. Free ups socks:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Or free shipping on ups socks:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Bottom rung

Bottom rung Active Member

twelve pair of socks/year. company provided
    Drivers in progression will make no less than a new hire if starting wage is increased. There's drivers who make 1.50/hour less than a new hire. Go back to three year progression.
    Ergonomic trucks, have drivers plan them....you know someone who's actually done the job. Bring this thread up in two years...

5. rocksthaman

rocksthaman New Member

Four 8hr request per month

6. Put in a "dunk tank", when the dispatcher screw up your route, you get a chance to dunk him or her!:funny:

7. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Can't we just hit em in the face with a pie? lol

8. Bottom rung

Bottom rung Active Member

Just a rumor...I've heard something about this at our center. Something about a picnic.

9. No violence! I think we should all get the chance at the dunk tank. I'll even be willing to put some, skin In the game. Dunk the dispatcher,you go out lite all week. If you miss, you get over loaded and can't file a 9.5. grievance! Sounds fair to me!

10. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

I remember when a pie in the face was considered comedy, not assault...but I like your idea. The less packages I have to load, the better!

11. Seriously, think of all the disgruntled employees. Could you Imagine how hard they would throw that pie? It probably would get ugly, thats why I dont like that idea!

12. A trap door in the cargo area that I could lift up and piss out of the truck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. My birth day off paid.

14. If the center goes for a month without an injury or accident the whole management team has to come in in skinny jeans.

15. For every year you get safe driving ups have to buy you lunch.

16. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

I would like to see UPS in my rearview mirror.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Then everyone will think there is A/C in the truck.

18. By The Book

By The Book Well-Known Member

Pension paid on all hours worked on the clock!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  19. That just made my case stronger.

20. An 8 track tape player and some fuzzy dice!....guess I need a rear view mirror,to hang them on too!