What would you like to see in the next contract?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'd gladly give up the over time rate up to 8 hours after 8 hours I'd expect the overtime rate as deserved.

New people take added training, Insurance, chance they won't stick around any way.

It's better to hire from with in.
eh...these days I average a lil over 6 hrs a day...it's almost the same money as if i worked 8 hours straight time.

We will need some leadership for that to happen.

With the internet nowadays anyone can be a leader. Get the employees en masse to let the company know the WILL not settle for less than what they're looking for during the entire contract period we'll be going through and let the teamster leadership know it too.

By The Book

Only because we as Teamsters said UPS can stretch out progression from 90 days to 4 years. We as The Teamster Union can change that in the next contract.
Agreed!
Reading your post was spot on for me. We didn't have a sit down contract proposal meeting before the contract, and I'm sure if asked what we as members wanted, we all should have agreed to no takeaways. That's not good leadership if you ask me. We pay them!

Incentive stock options for 0/0 years (for tax purposes)..... maybe start out at 5 years.

Incentive stock options for zero driver follow ups.

Incentive stock options for zero concerns.

Incentive stock options for sold sales leads.

Keep the trinkets, fruits, awards, patches and bomber jackets. Show me the money.
I was thinking,Hookers and beer....but what do I know??