What would you think if your soup said this to you?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I ordered albondigas at a Mex. restaurant, but I was having an entree, so I just ordered a cup, not a bowl of it. The meatball was almost the size of the entire cup. It was spectacular. After tasting it, I really just wanted a huge bowl of it with crusty bread & better.......but, the beef fajitas were already cooking! Next time!

images

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'd tell him I have no problem with blacks, but I have problems with sups asking stupid, loaded questions. At that point turn your back and continue to work your load.

menotyou

bella amicizia
My father would make a cauliflower soup from Julia Child. Oh, was it yummy. It had angel hair and tomatoes in it and was a bit spicy.

iruhnman630

Now that we've all had hour fun with the op's pour use of vocabulary....

You may want to bring this concern up with both your union steward and center manager, to try and avoid any further conflict and dissuade any further unwarranted allegations against you.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Now that we've all had hour fun with the op's pour use of vocabulary....

You may want to bring this concern up with both your union steward and center manager, to try and avoid any further conflict and dissuade any further unwarranted allegations against you.

OK

(snicker, snicker) :wink2: