What Your 2% "Raise" Really Means

bbsam

Staff member
Found out yesterday that "settlement enhancements" (raises) will begin in February (Febuary to those in third grade). If they are anywhere near 2% it will mean a new Chevy Camaro SS in my driveway.

FedExer267

Found out yesterday that "settlement enhancements" (raises) will begin in February (Febuary to those in third grade). If they are anywhere near 2% it will mean a new Chevy Camaro SS in my driveway.
A new Chevy Camaro in your driveway sounds nice. Just wondering will you share your raise with your employees. After all they may deserve something for getting you that car:peaceful:

bbsam

Staff member
A new Chevy Camaro in your driveway sounds nice. Just wondering will you share your raise with your employees. After all they may deserve something for getting you that car:peaceful:
LOLOL!! Stop that! Only I am supposed to amuse myself that much!:funny::peaceful:

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Bbsam.. I'd go for the sweet looking navy blue with the white rallye stripes and the chrome wheels. Saw one on the road the other day..WOW Make sure to get the 6-speed, you won't regret it!

I wish my 2% raise got me a new Camaro, it won't even put gas in my 7 yr old Dodge..lol