What's Behind the Maspeth 250 Videos?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yea what agitator2 said. Liam is pretty young. If Sylvester lost about two hundred pounds and had surgery to get rid of all the exces skin left he could look younger. Buzzing his head real short would also help.
But he still would be carrying that extra useless dead weight....you know, that Levin character. Lol

member6045

Tim!! I will take the time to say happy 4th of July to you and your family! I know this is what you should be saying to all your members of 804 via website or text! But you don't think highly enough of your members to even do this!!

image.jpg
But he still would be carrying that extra useless dead weight....you know, that L character. Lol
Yea I know. He sold his soul to this man too.

Tim!! I will take the time to say happy 4th of July to you and your family! I know this is what you should be saying to all your members of 804 via website or text! But you don't think highly enough of your members to even do this!!
That's because he's about to get his rib and chicken wing on. Can you imagine him with a bib on and barbecue all over it plus his face.

804brown

Forget all the other stuff lets dissect this video!!!! Who is D L and why is he telling local 804 how and when to move?? Why isn't L on Any LM-2 form
Nevermind the fact that Liam published private e mails here. So you are saying that Tim or ANY leader can not have outside opinions to help guide his or her administration. Are you saying leaders cannot ask former or retired members their opinions?? Why would DL be on ANY LM-2?? Im sure Hoffa, Hall or Obrien (H20)have people they use to bounce things off of from an outside perspective. So relax partner.

804brown

I might be wrong with this quote but I believe Abraham Lincoln once said...
A house divided against itself.... is local 804.

Or at least that's what he meant
Come on this local was divided for years. A matter of fact this local BECAME divided when Redmond's crew turned their backs on Ron Carey in 1998-2001. It was that cowardly move that pushed members like Tim and Jim to put together a slate to run (albeit several attempts) against redmond and co and eventually win!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Come on this local was divided for years. A matter of fact this local BECAME divided when Redmond's crew turned their backs on Ron Carey in 1998-2001. It was that cowardly move that pushed members like Tim and Jim to put together a slate to run (albeit several attempts) against redmond and co and eventually win!!
Sounds like Redmond had some common sense!