What's CACH holding?

curiousbrain

I heard an interesting story today that CACH is holding a ridiculous amount; and that trailers are being sent to MEANJ, along with other places, and that the East might get really smacked on Monday. Anyone else hear anything like that?

ocnewguy

Our belt has been sending 4-5 loads to meadowlands/parsippany every night this last week. those poor bastards back east

ocnewguy

I should've specified I don't work at CACH. I can't say I really know anything about what's going on there. I wouldn't doubt the east is going to get buried next week though

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Sup from Willow Grove was telling me that bldg is already crushed. He had worked 54 hrs by Thurs (he's PT). They apparently are out of cars, delivery and feeder drivers. Meanwhile, I am basically working a regular week (save Wed, but I had a driver help me then, so it was an ordinary day ultimately). I'd love to lend a hand....

We don't have room in the yard for what we load today. We're not holding a thing. Processing stuff that shippers may have held possibly but every load is heading out one way or another.

spif91

We r getting a 100% pup everyday here from Cache thru Lenexa Ks. Usually doesn't start until the 2nd week in Dec