What's everyone do for lunches as a driver?

asands84

Does anyone take a lunch box? I'm new and start tomorrow and don't want to bring something that really gets in the way, but eating fast food doesn't appeal to me at all especially when I'm hustling all day.

Any thoughts?

barnyard

KTM rider
I bring a playmate with 4 quarts of water and a snack. I stop at a cafe or grocery store for lunch to eat and read the paper.

I bring a lunch box (little playmate) everyday.

I bring a giant lunch box........I have 9.5. On the outside of it. The LP guy even said thats a big lunch box, whats inside?...........My reply was.................its a Johnny Cash lunch box!......He said whats a Johnny Cash lunch box?....I said im taking me a brown truck out of here...one piece at a time.......he wasnt amused....screw him!...lol......Do you really think I want one of those brown rust buckets in front of my house????

thessalonian13

Does anyone take a lunch box? I'm new and start tomorrow and don't want to bring something that really gets in the way, but eating fast food doesn't appeal to me at all especially when I'm hustling all day.

Any thoughts?
I pack my lunch in "my little ponies" lunchbox and a cooler with gatorade.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I eat at a deli every day. Sit at the counter and talk with the staff while I eat my lunch. I prefer not to pack my lunch as it is away time from my truck.

UPSGUY72

Any thoughts?

You can eat out everyday, bring your lunch or not eat it's up to you. I bring my lunch in a igloo cooler the only time I spend money out while working is when it hotter that hell and I need more to drink. Eating out can get expensive after a while $5 to $10 a day adds up and not eating isn't good for your health.

The choice is up to you.

Good luck

take you time and don't get into a accident your learn as you go and things will start to get easier in time.

Ouch

What ever you do stay away from all the heavy foods. Summer time salads in a gallon zip lock with fruit and tons of water.winter time soup in the thermos with a salad to go along and some ritz to snack on. The guy I ate with beside my route would always gea footlong meatball sub and chips and a diet coke. Guess who was miserable everyday lol lol. Just suggestions.

Cementups

Box Monkey
What ever you do stay away from all the heavy foods. Summer time salads in a gallon zip lock with fruit and tons of water.winter time soup in the thermos with a salad to go along and some ritz to snack on. The guy I ate with beside my route would always gea footlong meatball sub and chips and a diet coke. Guess who was miserable everyday lol lol. Just suggestions.

You, because you're stuck eating rabbit food?? lol