What's for lunch?

Avalon

Avalon
Just trying to start a fun and informative topic. Just wanted to see if we could share some lunch ideas.

Here we have:
Salad with mixed greens, onion, cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.

Honey ham sandwich, with lettuce, mayo, Dijon mustard, on whole grain white bread.

Chips
Fruit (including Mandarin orange cup)
Fiber One bar
And a lot of coffee and water.

What's in your lunch?
1409793222610.jpg

Pooter

Lunch??

It's 9pm here and I'm just now having dinner by myself :D

Frozen fruits and straight deli meat for lunch usually.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A big ass salad, some grapes and strawberries, and multiple soda's. different varieties. After all, variety is the spice of life

DougH

Just wondering. What do you guys use to keep your lunch cold? At my job im lucky and have a freezer on the back of my truck.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just wondering. What do you guys use to keep your lunch cold? At my job im lucky and have a freezer on the back of my truck.

My mom got diabetic medicine shipped to their house and they use heavy duty ice packs. Three of those, and a gatorade bottle filled with water that I freeze. Last year I also bought a freezable cooler bag. It's filled with gel, and you fold it and freeze it then it unfolds nicely. In a delivery truck it would last all day long. In an Air conditioned rig, well I don't even need to freeze the cooler bag anymore :)

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
"Lunch? Aw, you gotta be kidding. Lunch is for wimps." -Gordon Gekko

I usually make a ham & cheese or turkey & cheese sandwich on a potato bread roll, a mini bag of chips, and an apple.