What's the best bluetooth headset?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Best sounding headset I've ever used. And yes, I look like a jackass wearing it.
Like this?
attachment.php

donkey.jpg

old levi's

blank space
Does anyone remember when we did our job without cell phones? Now popular culture dictates that it is so critical we remain instantly accessible to all mankind that we wear a communication device attached to the side of our head. C'mon people. Is anything you have to say that important?

Typical conversation: What you doing? Reply: What you doing?

I'm just saying........................

rod

Retired 22 years
Does anyone remember when we did our job without cell phones? Now popular culture dictates that it is so critical we remain instantly accessible to all mankind that we wear a communication device attached to the side of our head. C'mon people. Is anything you have to say that important?

I remember. When my Dad died it took them 3 hours to find me on my rural route. When I did carry a cell phone the last 5 years I worked I probably only used it a half dozen times for work stuff. Management never had my cell phone #.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Looks like moreluck, you and I are the only dino-saurs, left.:wink2:

I remember. When my Dad died it took them 3 hours to find me on my rural route. When I did carry a cell phone the last 5 years I worked I probably only used it a half dozen times for work stuff. Management never had my cell phone #.
This is the typical "emergency" for which people think they need a cell phone. Barring a miracle of God, is there anything we can really do in this case? I totally understand the idea of wanting to be there, but when we get there, then what? This may be answered differently, if this were a forum of Dr.'s or spiritual healers.

Rod, not pointing the finger at you, just using what you said, sorry if I offended in any way.

upsgrunt

My mother passed away 13 months ago. Because I had a cell phone I was able to get to her before she died. I got to speak with her, hold her hand, and comfort her. I am fairly confident that I wouldn't have gotten that chance if I had relied on a Diad message or a call to one of my pickups. Sometimes I want to throw that cellphone as hard as I can, but in the situation I just described, it was priceless what it allowed me to do.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My mother passed away 13 months ago. Because I had a cell phone I was able to get to her before she died. I got to speak with her, hold her hand, and comfort her. I am fairly confident that I wouldn't have gotten that chance if I had relied on a Diad message or a call to one of my pickups. Sometimes I want to throw that cellphone as hard as I can, but in the situation I just described, it was priceless what it allowed me to do.
Sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom, but so glad you could be there with her, in her last moments. You, my friend, and I mean the friend part, are 1 in a million, as that little thing, glued to ones ear, probably has more misses, than hits.

over9five

Staff member
VXIRoadwarrior B250-XT by Blueparrott. Looks ridiculous. Works great. Good for feeders. I would not use in package. It's that stupid looking.

I think I'm leaning towards the ridiculous one......!

I'm thinking the next step is for Naive to start a poll!

over9five

Staff member
My Motorola earpiece has finally died. Well, it still worked, but was kinda melty and gooey from sittin in the sun....

I decided I want a headset, I hate the earpiece. Reviewed a bunch of them, read this thread, and decided on the Blueparrot. It has the best reviews. I don't talk on the cell while driving my PC, but you need one in a tractor as you may not be pulling over for hours instead of minutes.

brett636

You can't go wrong with a jaw bone. I've used several different ear pieces and only the jaw bone (currently using jaw bone 2) could hide all the background noise around me. My only complaint about it is battery life as prior ear pieces I've used I would not have to charge more than once a week I have to charge my jawbone every day or every other day using it roughly the same amount of time.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g using tapatalk

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My Motorola earpiece has finally died. Well, it still worked, but was kinda melty and gooey from sittin in the sun....

I decided I want a headset, I hate the earpiece. Reviewed a bunch of them, read this thread, and decided on the Blueparrot. It has the best reviews. I don't talk on the cell while driving my PC, but you need one in a tractor as you may not be pulling over for hours instead of minutes.
Dude, can't you just hum to yourself for a few hours?

You can't go wrong with a jaw bone. I've used several different ear pieces and only the jaw bone (currently using jaw bone 2) could hide all the background noise around me. My only complaint about it is battery life as prior ear pieces I've used I would not have to charge more than once a week I have to charge my jawbone every day or every other day using it roughly the same amount of time.I feel the same way great Bluetooth bad battery that's why I bought a second one.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g using tapatalk

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I've generally been very satisfied with the Blueparrot, had it for almost 2 years. Background noise canceling seems to work great. I can't speak to the battery life, as I've never used it for an 11-14 hour pkg/feeder workday.
Dude, can't you just hum to yourself for a few hours?
Best time to talk to my last BA was while I was driving from one job to the other. Unfortunately I can't drive, talk, and take notes at the same time.