whats the best shift to be a driver helper?

atatbl

It could very well be the case that whenever you are available, they will be able to use you.

I guess that will depend on how many drivers/centers there are near you though.

drewed

Shankman
sooo nick
im confused now
are you looking for perm pt work?
helpers arent that
sorts would be a shift, but not as helpers and it could be either seasonal or perm

omgitsnick

oh my bad im looking for permanent part time. i thought some of the loaders unloaders might have helped deliver with the drivers during peak. sorry about that.

drewed

Shankman
oh my bad im looking for permanent part time. i thought some of the loaders unloaders might have helped deliver with the drivers during peak. sorry about that.

well they do...but since youre still trying to get employment id get the unload job first then if they need help ask to driver help

omgitsnick

Work preload because you are there when the drivers arrive. Then when the list comes around looking for driver helpers get your name on it...

i applied for night shift but still no call, i emailed asking about if night shift is filled can they maybe stick me into another shift. i got the same generic email response. all awaiting game now, though i want to be permanent part time and not here just for peak. hopefully they dont just hold me over till peak.:peaceful:

drewed

Shankman
lol whats a standard haircut?
it could have been a vibe thing too buddy
ive had a lot of job interviews and been offered jobs at all of them except for one, in the one i didnt i wasnt feeling it i had been sick and i over compensated and out thought it.
UPS isnt just a job its a culture, and most hr reps look for being able to fit in the culture

Bryishre

ktm atv racer
heck if you know a driver and maybe you can be his helper and bust booty and maybe he will give a good word to hr we have had a few people come on part time after peak is over but it was a couple of months after peak

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

heck if you know a driver and maybe you can be his helper and bust booty and maybe he will give a good word to hr we have had a few people come on part time after peak is over but it was a couple of months after peak

Great suggestion. I have actually helped 3 people get hired this way. There were 2 others who weren't worth a damn who I wouldn't help out.